This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Got my tickets for his show and downloaded Pyramids. Anyone else see John Mayer's name in the credits for the song? Also said 17 songs so I don't know what's up with that.
I'm guessing that's John Mayer on the guitar solo the last minute and half of the song.

eek.gif
2nd half beat

July 17th really? Def Jam really not gone try to push this _ huh? A single a month before a release date.

Edit, second single, i forgot he took that Thinking Bout Forever track back from ol girl....Does that get spins? i think i heard it on XM one time a long time ago.

Pyramids is dope as hell
pimp.gif

I agree with everyone about the second half being better but I still like the first half also. & NYC tickets were copped
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

July 17th really? Def Jam really not gone try to push this _ huh? A single a month before a release date.

Edit, second single, i forgot he took that Thinking Bout Forever track back from ol girl....Does that get spins? i think i heard it on XM one time a long time ago.
Word. Initially I  was thinking that gotta be a mixtape date cuz there's no way u drop an album that quick.

But social media and word of mouth propelled him in the first place so 
grin.gif
... it's not totally insane.

Anybody interested in Frank Ocean is already interested in Frank Ocean.

Droppin a bunch of singles was gonna change that by how much?

%@+*!$ can assemble for dumb  *!*# at the drop of a dime... Assembling at your Target, Bestbuy, iTunes in about a month shouldn't be hard
laugh.gif

I think the success of the last mixtape should be more than enough general who's frank ocean buzz. plus this new single dropped on a bunch of websites and soon everyone will be talking about it...
a month is better for the consumer, now instead of having to wait till November I have to wait 3 weeks
pimp.gif

but Pyramids is def on repeat
laugh.gif

2nd half been of repeat.
why all stripper related songs so
pimp.gif

wish i had my very own stripper to set out and write songs about

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

2nd half been of repeat.
why all stripper related songs so
pimp.gif

wish i had my very own stripper to set out and write songs about
laugh.gif
Shouldn't be that hard to achieve

Can't stop playing Pyramids.

Gonna have to break my strip club boycott just to experience this joint in its true essence.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Can't stop playing Pyramids.
The 2nd half has been on repeat all. weekend. long.

It's so
pimp.gif

You right bruh, I can't wait to hear this joint in the strip club. My god.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom