This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Does anyone know if he's going to put out a video for "Swim Good"? And why in every video that he's in he just sits there and barely moves his mouth when he's singing?

Come to think about it.......I looked up "frank ocean interview". Couldn't find a damn thing. Has anyone heard the guy actually talk?

roll.gif

I was thinking the same thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lebrady23

I like his stuff a lot but it just always seemed weird to me cause there was a few pictures and no interviews, videos, or anything really of him. He put posted a lot on his tumblr and twitter but it just seemed like he didn't want himself to be seen or something but after the video of that NYC show it makes me appreciate his music that much more because he sounds exactly the same live.

Originally Posted by lebrady23

I like his stuff a lot but it just always seemed weird to me cause there was a few pictures and no interviews, videos, or anything really of him. He put posted a lot on his tumblr and twitter but it just seemed like he didn't want himself to be seen or something but after the video of that NYC show it makes me appreciate his music that much more because he sounds exactly the same live.

Does anyone know if he's going to put out a video for "Swim Good"? And why in every video that he's in he just sits there and barely moves his mouth when he's singing?

Come to think about it.......I looked up "frank ocean interview". Couldn't find a damn thing. Has anyone heard the guy actually talk?
that's his whole aura
laugh.gif

that's his whole aura
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ CB getting mad
but

30t6p3b.gif
@ him misspelling my ***@* Kevin Cossom's name. ITS C O S S O M 
pimp.gif

But not gonna lie. Frank do sound like KC. Its all good though cause i @@%+ with both their music 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ CB getting mad
but

30t6p3b.gif
@ him misspelling my ***@* Kevin Cossom's name. ITS C O S S O M 
pimp.gif

But not gonna lie. Frank do sound like KC. Its all good though cause i @@%+ with both their music 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom