This guy has become a great Actor. LONG LIVE THE HOOK!

calibeebee

Supporter

Garrett Hedlund has really transformed himself into a quality actor in my opinion. I think he has what it takes to be an A-lister. Don't be surprised when he starts making major moves.

When he was in Troy and Four Brothers, his acting was terrible. Almost laughable. By the time Tron came out, dude showed crazy improvement, and now seeing the trailer for him as Captain Hook shows EXTREME promise. Mark my words, 4 years from now, dude will win an Oscar.

ANYWAYS.........movie looks dope AF. I'm a sucker for peter pan joints

giphy.gif

Og hook had
Robin williams (rip |I )
Dusin hoffmans
julia roberts
Glenn close
Phil *******collins
Gwyneth paltrow
and the incomparable dante basco.

this film got cgi and cara delyveen

^
That snob gwyneth paltrow was in it? Did she play young Wendy or her granddaughter?

I liked the original Tron. tron legacy was putting people to sleep in the theater I went to. I almost fell asleep too.

Hook's Lost Boys were the best, man.

Rufio, the OG Chelsea boot God :pimp:

That butterball kid, just makes you wanna pinch them cheeks (pause).

& that adorable little black kid too.

I really enjoyed his role in Tron: Legacy. Actually, still annoyed that Disney scrapped the next film. I still listen to the Tron:Legacy Soundtrack when driving at night lol.

I'm kind of skeptical with this Pan film...Definitely looks like a different story from the OG, unless I'm wrong? I didn't know Blackbeard was part of the folklore.

Still think Speilberg's Hook with Robin Williams is my favorite, though.

I loved the casting in the film too.

RIP to Smee and Robin Williams.

And who could ever forget:

roll.gif

Last edited:
I still to this day need whatever that imaginary **** they were eating.

EDIT: In Hook, not whatever nonsense OP is talking about.

Last edited:
I never realized I used to rub one out to Juila Roberts who was Tinkerbell. I don't know bruh, something about her Kanye outfit and pointy ears just turned me on, don't let me get started on her short hair. Might have to watch Hook again to relive old fap memories.

It looked like colored frosting or some play-doh. Those imaginary feasts looked great.

There won't be a Rufio. That was Speilberg or his son's creation lol.

Back
Top Bottom