This Guy Is Giving NTers a Bad Name! Vol. "These NTers be actin' up..." @FrancoisKillJoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wild day yesterday.....wow.

Someone air that cornball NTer on Twitter and IG out (who I hooked up with Swoosh Account last year too) and has had the nerve to keep challenging/taking shots about my athletic ability. I gave him my number again last night and told him to come to Nottoway Park in Vienna, VA and I would beat his a** down for $1,000 after I finished coaching my Baseball team's practice at 8 pm.

He IMMEDIATELY runs to twitter to @ me and claim how "he always has bball shorts on under his shirt and tie" and how he would "film this beat down." I call hims a cornball female for running to twitter and just show up and that with everything I have going on right now (all jokes aside) I'm liable to just beat the hell out of him. He was "Paypal Ready" and this dude pulled the crucial 226 no show.

What a corny *** mad representation of NT.

This dude is 140 lbs! I'm 6'4 220 (after losing 15 lbs). Come and give me my money Mr. Matthew Morgan. @FrancoisKilljoy

People always like to talk man. My mom taught me to be an action man.

I told him he doesn't know me like that....especially not in VA. But he will. How you think I got that damn ankle bracelet on? It wasn't because of my stunning sense of humor and charm.

What a lame man. I canceled plans with my Mother to keep my word (on her only night off from her second job) and I am supposed to move in 9 days or so. All to keep my word and prove a point with a lame dude always asking for hand outs on IG/Twitter.

My bad Mom, guess my pride/ego still hasn't changed over the years. |I

View media item 404235

The basketball court he never showed up to after claiming he was coming:

View media item 404236

Find this dude on IG/Twitter to see how big he was trying to puff his chest out.

At least I met some cool older dudes who told stories of Grant Hill (from Reston), Nick Andersen and Shaq playing at Nottoway Park here in Vienna, VA back in the day. It's a local staple near my job.

People like him is why I stopped playing Sports in High School, I never learned how to just let weak *** dudes talk and not dig in to them when I would hear it. It's the NY in my blood.

This is just a poor representation of what is wrong with our youth these days and social media. People would rather run to Twitter or whatever and make a show, rather than show up.

Like I wasn't going to go to a court 2 miles away from my office. Your NT card has been taken. Move along and don't ever @ me on some corny social media site again. *LOL XOXO JK :lol:

*It's all love, volume Meth please don't ban me...I'm being humorous and returning the favor!

View media item 404273

Looks like Superman forgot his cape yesterday!

Kryptonite!!!!!!!! :nerd: :rofl:

Like I wasn't around on the EZ Board days and on H-T when folks careers got ended.

This that thing you can't come back from.

"That Ether, make your soul burn slow....."

i asked you for a swoosh account?

i don't remember but if i did, what is wrong with asking for a swoosh account every body likes discounted products.

I'll go back and hit up Sanjay to get my Sneaker Talk account back to find the post/message from you.

You don't bite the hands that feeds you. How are you going to ask for a favor from someone and then call them lame?

Now that's lame young one....Megatron, HBD or whatever moniker you go by these days. Grow up man.

i don't remember but if i did, what is wrong with asking for a swoosh account every body likes discounted products.

I'll go back and hit up Sanjay to get my Sneaker Talk account back to find the post/message from you.

You don't bite the hands that feeds you. How are you going to ask for a favor from someone and then call them lame?

Now that's lame young one....Megatron, HBD or whatever moniker you go by these days. Grow up man.

how would that even be relevant? I don't recall ever receiving a swoosh account, so you never "fed me" brah

your whole post is lame though. you bringing twitter business between you and this guy because you obviously feel outmatched, you're obviously trying to get NTers on your side and against his in you guys basketball battle.

:lol: damn

OP is a cool dude tho. far from a lame

I'm having some laughs on a Friday. If you knew my personality, you would get it. It's over your head or beyond your level of comprehension.

This other dude is NT and he brought a cell phone/personal matter from an IG picture to Twitter trying to call me out.

I'm simply responding.

No one has ever shut me up yet. Not the thousands of dollars of fines from the Commonwealth of VA, the lawsuits, the three year ban. Nothing.

So let me swallow my humility and stick my chest out for a second.

I've done A LOT of favors for random strangers on this site for 13 years.

I've met friends for life and great people on here all why navigating through the scumbags, the fakes, the frauds, and the selfish self-absorbed self-centered little cornballs on here who helped kill and over saturate a hobby that I loved and defined an era of my life I am quite fond of.

So yeah....the NT label is what it is to me.

Damn I just wanted to see tape of the game...

This thread is about to turn into when keeping it real goes wrong.

how would that even be relevant? I don't recall ever receiving a swoosh account, so you never "fed me" brah

your whole post is lame though. you bringing twitter business between you and this guy because you obviously feel outmatched, you're obviously trying to get NTers on your side and against his in you guys basketball battle.
go make love to your "yeezy's" troll.

Damn I just wanted to see tape of the game...

This thread is about to turn into when keeping it real goes wrong.

People can say a lot of things about me behind my back or on the internet....but they wouldn't standing in front of me.

And if my 13 year run comes to an end. I'm content with my contributions on this site and those who know me and I still communicate with in real life, whether that be playing ball, catching Wizards/Nats games, or having a drink and catching up.

That's what matters to me.

Not loud over-zealous trying to hard impersonators on a social media site. 77,000 tweets and can't stop tweeting to Hoop after he proposed the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom