This is crazy... Has anyone ever use this product on their sneaker or Jordan's??

dondada

Banned
This product looks amazing I just wanted to know if anybody has this, or used this before?

The product is called "never wet" It seems like you just can't go into a store and buy this, but I was wondering what you guys think, and if this stuff is  toxic? Here is a video you can watch that I found on YouTube &Here is their website www.neverwet.com

Watch the video at 3:38 and tell me your reaction!  

This doesn't look to be available for regular consumer retail purchase. Looks cool though none the less.

i found out about this a while back. the problem is it adds a glossy layer to whatever you spray it on, and can be scratched off. the company says it should be available by the end of the year

i found out about this a while back. the problem is it adds a glossy layer to whatever you spray it on, and can be scratched off. the company says it should be available by the end of the year
Good stuff to know thanks!

Any product that a. advertises on YT and b. has a song that says '*****' playing over the ad...is not getting my money.

could you imagen for all the suede Jordan's, that would save mine... now If only they could make a product that is scuff proof....

Liars!! Lol!! I keed. Looks amazing

U really wanna know something, it's the reason I chilled on collecting shoes. I started goin after foams and other tanks or shoes that couldn't get dirty easily.

Was just tellin my boy, I was out with the fam and my toddler spilled some beans on my Concords, I literally thougt about gettig home and cleaning it for the rest of the time I was out with the fam. Lol!! And before y'all start bashing, I didn't hit him or not enjoy sesame street, just bugged the crap outta me that my Concords had a spot the size of a pea of black bean sauce. Haha

This product looks amazing I just wanted to know if anybody has this, or used this before? It seems like you just can't go into a store and buy this

if you cant go into a store and buy this how would it be possible for us to have it or use it

if you cant go into a store and buy this how would it be possible for us to have it or use it
I believe they are look for distribution first to get it in the stores. when i try to buy some they was ask me question like I was a Company

I believe they are look for distribution first to get it in the stores. when i try to buy some they was ask me question like I was a Company
So which niketalker has access to the logistics to buy wholesale from them and distribute the product

I got a can of this stuff for my bday they sell this product at vans stores

it works really well, I have friends that live by it, spray every pair they own. I got a can for my birthday

Back
Top Bottom