This is crazy... Has anyone ever use this product on their sneaker or Jordan's??

Ok... thats insanely cool. I will purchase this upon release immediately, wish I could have it for the all white foams coming soon and my cement 4s. I might do stupid **** just to show the product works lol

thats not neverwet

if he had used never wet .. it wouldn't have required water

the plunger however is neverwet and is the only product so far on the market that includes the technology

notice the cascading affect on the plunger that was not present on the concords
he was just trying to get people to sign up .....
um it looked like he was carefully trying to let it sit and attempt to soak into the material? the other guy purposely shot it so it would shoot off the shoe right away. it is neverwet....

can't lie, my heart dropped watching him step into that mud in all white shoes, this is great though

I know everyone says this isn't available to the public but I found a company that has a very similar product. Check out their videos.

http://www.repelwell.com/

PROPS PLEASE :smile:

Last edited:
thanks for this OP ...
i'll be looking up a few journals towards the synthesis for this :smokin
repped!

sick. i wouldn't use it on my shoes though. it'll probably change the material making it stiff with that coat applied on.

on the other hand, i would definitely use it for other things.

I'm still waiting for some stuff that you put on your shoes to make you jump really high. Remember that movie Flubber? Lol

Here's a guy that put it on some Jordan Fusions... pretty sick.

Last edited:
Only if they could change the formula to where it dosent give that white frost look i would buy.....

Back
Top Bottom