This is fake right?

This was over a place in line?

I originally thought it was a train station, then the way they were acting I thought it was a college campus, then I figured it really was a train station and these people were grown adults.

I was kind of hoping someone would have stepped in and flying kicked that dude like in the other video.

it is a shame of how anyone didn't step in and how long was that going on for no security to appear on the scene.

It puts into perspective how a few people can highjack a plane and crash it to a building. Everyone is always scare to say or do something ... SMH

My comment might enrage someone but why does anyone have to step in?

It's two grown men being $#*%@ to each other over nonsense.

Let them fight it out.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

it is a shame of how anyone didn't step in and how long was that going on for no security to appear on the scene.

It puts into perspective how a few people can highjack a plane and crash it to a building. Everyone is always scare to say or do something ... SMH

2 things you should keep in mind about people speaking out. I had to read a book on psychology over the summer as required reading for a course and I thought this was very interesting.

1. The larger the crowd, the less likely someone is to say anything. If a fight happens in the public, you can expect no one to help out because people like to spread the responsibility to others. When there's a large crowd, people feel like it's not their responsibility to intervene. Compare that to if 2 people were fighting and there was only 1 person observing. That person would feel like all the burden of the fight is on them, so they are more likely to speak up and do something.

2. If you don't act within the first 3 minutes of considering whether you'll do something, you'll never do it. You have 3 minutes in every situation to make up your mind and do something and if you pass that 3 minutes, it'll be very hard to do it. People spend a lot of time debating whether they should do something (especially in a large group), so no one ever does anything.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Let them fight it out.

EXACTLY.
FOH with that step in mess.

That was a 1 on 1 and wasn't even that serious.

SO VERY ANTICLIMACTIC 
mad.gif

Let them fight it out.

this.

Let them fight it out.
Your comment's nothing to rage over. Anyways, yeah, that works with a 1v1 fight, but dude was trying to do the furthest thing from fight. I can understand if homie got pushed and then they both started going at it, but my man in the red wanted no part in the physical part of the altercation so how is that supposed to be a fight? People should've stepped in to diffuse the situation because it was only that ONE guy being violent, the other guy probably just wanted the peaceful solution. It's just too primitive to say let's just let the guy get thrown around when he's not even trying to fight. 

Originally Posted by scshift

2 things you should keep in mind about people speaking out. I had to read a book on psychology over the summer as required reading for a course and I thought this was very interesting.

1. The larger the crowd, the less likely someone is to say anything. If a fight happens in the public, you can expect no one to help out because people like to spread the responsibility to others. When there's a large crowd, people feel like it's not their responsibility to intervene. Compare that to if 2 people were fighting and there was only 1 person observing. That person would feel like all the burden of the fight is on them, so they are more likely to speak up and do something.

2. If you don't act within the first 3 minutes of considering whether you'll do something, you'll never do it. You have 3 minutes in every situation to make up your mind and do something and if you pass that 3 minutes, it'll be very hard to do it. People spend a lot of time debating whether they should do something (especially in a large group), so no one ever does anything.
interesting stuff...are you talking about the genaveve case in the first point?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by scshift

interesting stuff...are you talking about the genaveve case in the first point?

That was the main example for that part of the book - Kitty Genovese case if anyone doesn't know what it is.

Basically researchers were confused by why the Genovese case happened in the first place, so they decided to run some tests. They sat students down in a room for a conference call with other "students" (the other students were just recorded voices), and midway through the conference they simulated a victim having a stroke in the next room. If the test subject thought they were part of a large conference call (lots of people), they rarely spoke up about the stroke victim. They wondered if he was okay, but they never contacted anyone. When the test subject thought they were in a small group (around 4 people or less), they immediately went to contact someone to help the man.

They ran another test where they released a harmless smoke into their air (looked like poison gas)... the test subject appeared concerned but when the other people in the room (actors) remained calm, the test subject didn't do anything.

All kinds of interesting things in that book.

hes a lucky man no one with any semblence of cajones was anywhere close when he had buddy on the fllor screamin in his face i woulda chicken winged that dude and broke his face off the wall till TSA showed their lazy +!!+% up

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

So people did nothing? Dude couldve died with a vicious temple shot and they would've stayed around doing nothing? This group mindset is crazy. Everyone could have rushed in and held him down until the cops came.

shiiiiiiiiii...So much i could say about that statement. Just mind your business bro. If it has nothing to do with you, then dont get involved. People get killed for stepping in on other peoples fights, trust.

I agree with the let the men be men statements but this was not an even encounter. The guy being attacked here had no chance on his own and that is why people should have helped him.

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

So people did nothing? Dude couldve died with a vicious temple shot and they would've stayed around doing nothing? This group mindset is crazy. Everyone could have rushed in and held him down until the cops came.

shiiiiiiiiii...So much i could say about that statement. Just mind your business bro. If it has nothing to do with you, then dont get involved. People get killed for stepping in on other peoples fights, trust.
While I understand where you are coming from, all it would have taken was 1 person to stand up and help the dude out.  Everyone probably just standing there waiting on someone to make a move, but nobody wanted to be the first to do it.  As for the guy being drug across the floor
30t6p3b.gif
  Dude needs to learn there is a point where you have to stand up for your pride.  It is one thing to get pushed, but to be straight dragged 30ft across a room and not do anything is pathetic.  Dude should have at least got in a cheap shot to the nuts and then a boot to the face.

Back
Top Bottom