This is how you should guard Kobe Bryant in the final

sick.gif
My boy Kobe got shut down. I wonder if Orlando would play zone defenseagainst Lakers

i stopped watching when the narrator tried to hint that kobe is playing against tougher defenses and tougher defenders ... he needs to off himself ...

Is this that same vid basically saying how Kobe faced tougher D than Mike did, made by those Kobe riders?

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i stopped watching when the narrator tried to hint that kobe is playing against tougher defenses and tougher defenders ... he needs to off himself ...
relax . 08 Celtic DID played great defense

seen this before....
and kobe was still scoring!
smokin.gif

but some ppl are saying tht orlando should do the same thing they w/ the cavs....
let kobe score, then make everyone else step up....

but i dont think its going to work....
the lakers have a better team than the cavs....

i stopped when he said jordan played in a watered down era.

i hate that video cause he tries to make it seem like the celtics were cheating in the finals by playing a soft zone and doubling Kobe
laugh.gif

I agree narrator did make a few stupid remarks about the GOAT. But can the rest of you Kobe haters elaborate a little on why this video "sucks" andwhy the "narrator is stupid."

Some of you just knock anyone that supports Kobe.... Lame...

i'm the one who said 'stupid narrator' and i'm a laker fan... there's a huge purple and gold sig on my posts.. lol... anyway, i said'stupid narrator' because he keeps bringing up jordan and how his era was watered down. totally unnecessary.. and it makes Laker fans look bad.

Originally Posted by only 2three

I agree narrator did make a few stupid remarks about the GOAT. But can the rest of you Kobe haters elaborate a little on why this video "sucks" and why the "narrator is stupid."

Some of you just knock anyone that supports Kobe.... Lame...
Kobe is my favorite current NBA player and this was a dumb video... "Sasha is a GREAT 3-point shooter"... He kept showing video ofshots Kobe made.. And the whole watered down, weaker defenders, Jordan era. Where they didn't play hard defense.
indifferent.gif

go watch the orlando vs bulls game and compare

Im pretty sure MJ would destroy the celtics defense with his jumper alone though

Lol is he saying that the 08 Celtics played tough basketball like the Bad Boy Pistons or the 80s Celtics and Lakers?

And the reason the Lakers lost is because they got outplayed.. Kobe, Sasha, Farmar, Gasol, Odom, Walton, etc.

I thought Melo did a good job during games 1 and 2. Smith did a good job too but it was too risky since he gave out some space but with his quickness he wasable to reach out for steals and taps that would lead into a steal.

U gotta straight up harass him and give no space. If you can do that without committing a foul then that's good...though...Kobe's going to find someoneto pass the ball to, word to game 6.

I have no where else to post this.

On the Finals piece where ESPN shows the Lakers practicing, Look at the Brick that Dj mbenga throws up....my gawd lol

as for defeding kobe, put someone with balls on him who isnt afraid to put a elbow in his back ... id put jj redick on dude if i was the magic and tell him tofoul out if he gets beat ...

That narrator was annoying
Talking about how Kobe has harder defenders to play against than MJ did
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom