This is how you stay focused in between sets at the gym(VID)

I was at the gym today, and my man was doing all of these crazy dances in between sets on the leg press. 
I had to pull my blackberry out and and catch him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I was at the gym today, and my man was doing all of these crazy dances in between sets on the leg press.�
I had to pull my blackberry out and and catch him
laugh.gif

#teambb always tryin to prove their phone's are equal to android/iphone features.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

youre filming another man with a blackberry when you should be working out, though.

So? I can't take a 2 minute break?
And that's my man... I showed him 5 minutes later

I wonder if another guy was recording what you did in between sets and is showing it to his friends.

And i wonder if someone else recorded him, recording you, and is showing his friends.

And I wonder if someone else recorded him recording the guy recording you and is showing his friends

And I wonder if theyre NT'ers too and if theyll all make a similar wildly entertaining thread and you three will find yourself in the midst of the beginning of a magical and long lasting and ever enduring friendship.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I wonder if another guy was recording what you did in between sets and is showing it to his friends.

And i wonder if someone else recorded him, recording you, and is showing his friends.

And I wonder if someone else recorded him recording the guy recording you and is showing his friends

And I wonder if theyre NT'ers too and if theyll all make a similar wildly entertaining thread and you three will find yourself in the midst of the beginning of a magical and long lasting and ever enduring friendship.
images

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

images

love this pic...

a+ when used in the right form.

your grade?

A+.jpg

laugh.gif
 at his dance at the end.   Other than that, I don't see the big deal.  I shadow box all the time in 3 minute intervals. 

Back
Top Bottom