This is some OITNB level silliness....

up-A3Q2GIKRH1JHQ3SV.jpg

This.

:lol: :rofl: but :smh: @ the guy in the video thinking he caught something.

stop, let's not sit here and pretend like correctional officers aren't involved in the trafficking business in prisons.

please...:rolleyes.

Last edited:
^^^ Theyre not tho. Inmates create their own power tools using dental floss and bubble gum and escape. CO's cannot be corrupted :lol:

COs are the most crooked mfers with a badge. A Lil bit of money will make dudes turn the other way

^^^ Theyre not tho. Inmates create their own power tools using dental floss and bubble gum and escape. CO's cannot be corrupted :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
It's funny how easy it is to rustle some jimmies in here.

They really think CO's are corrupt
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

This.

stop, let's not sit here and pretend like correctional officers aren't involved in the trafficking business in prisons.

Oh please.

Ain't nobody bring that **** up. Refer to OP video.

It's so easy to compromise the system, family & friends visiting, lawyers, outside companies... ect.

The list go goes on... but you don't think about them do you?

Just another bash Law Enforcement thread in the making. :lol:

This.

Oh please.

It's so easy to compromise the system, family & friends visiting, lawyers, outside companies... ect.

Oh please. Your a cop but everyone else is biased here, right.

There is one distinct difference between the associates of criminals and individuals employed to perform a duty. Your type always seem to forget that.

This.

Oh please.

Oh please. Your a cop but everyone else is biased here, right.

There is one distinct difference between the associates of criminals and individuals employed to perform a duty. Your type always seem to forget that.

Hmmm... before I even entertain this subject. Have you ever been to jail? Have you ever worked in a jail or prison setting?

If the answer is not yes. Thennnn... don't bother replying. :wink:

Oh please.

LOL, who said I don't think about those other pieces?

Again the correctional officers control the flow.

They dictate what comes in & out. They only answer to gang leaders and shot callers.

Everybody else is on their time.

I love how cats in law enforcement play dumb, like people don't know what's what.

I get it though it's in your own best interest to give CO's benefit of the doubt.

I mean if law enforcement officers started holding each other accountable and stopped protecting those behind the blue line that would mean more scrutiny for everyone who is a law enforcement.

But let's be honest, I've had this convo with you before. Correctional Officer unions (along with Police Unions) are the biggest unions in all of America. They lobby to keep the war on drugs going, to keep drugs illegal.

Because if we had a true emphasis on rehabilitation instead of simply incarceration the need for so many prisons and their employees would be eliminated.

And well, crooked CO's wouldn't be making any side guap.

Yeah.....

Last edited:
They don't call it a prison INDUSTRIAL complex for nothing.

Money is the end game, always and by any means.

Oh please.

LOL, who said I don't think about those other pieces?

Again the correctional officers control the flow.

They dictate what comes in & out. They only answer to gang leaders and shot callers.

Everybody else is on their time.

I love how cats in law enforcement play dumb, like people don't know what's what.

I get it though it's in your own best interest to give CO's benefit of the doubt.

I mean if law enforcement officers started holding each other accountable and stopped protecting those behind the blue line that would mean more scrutiny for everyone who is a law enforcement.

But let's be honest, I've had this convo with you before. Correctional Officer unions (along with Police Unions) are the biggest unions in all of America. They lobby to keep the war on drugs going, to keep drugs illegal.

Because if we had a true emphasis on rehabilitation instead of simply incarceration the need for so many prisons and their employees would be eliminated.

And well, crooked CO's wouldn't be making any side guap.

Yeah.....

Repped you because you actually provided an educated rebuttal... none of this "You're a Cop" "Go violate someone's rights" "Pig!" response.

I've worked the Prison, Jail and streets. So I can only share my experience... and in my experience, it's to easy to manipulate the system because there's just not enough man power to execute efficient surveillance on thousands of people.

Especially Prison, depending on the state, it's usually a fairly low salary. Prison Officers just don't give their full effort to maintain the integrity of security. #shrugs (FYI Prison Unions are WEAK AF!!!)

When I worked the jail... i've written more reports and 86'd more attorneys and family members for compromising the system by bringing in unauthorized contraband than reading reports or finding out about compromised Officers.

Last edited:
Repped you because you actually provided an educated rebuttal... none of this "You're a Cop" "Go violate someone's rights" "Pig!" response.

I've worked the Prison, Jail and streets. So I can only share my experience... and in my experience, it's to easy to manipulate the system because there's just not enough man power to execute efficient surveillance on thousands of people.

Especially Prison, depending on the state, it's usually a fairly low salary. Prison Officers just don't give their full effort to maintain the integrity of security. #shrugs (FYI Prison Unions are WEAK AF!!!)

When I worked the jail... i've written more reports and 86'd more attorneys and family members for compromising the system by bringing in unauthorized contraband than reading reports or finding out about compromised Officers.

Prison Unions aren't weak at all bro.

http://www.republicreport.org/2012/marijuana-lobby-illegal/

Peep that article, prison unions along with police unions coordinate to shoot down decriminalization/legalization propositions all the time for weed.

Weed bro, there's no reason folks using or selling weed should be getting incarcerated UNLESS they belong to transnational drug trafficking organizations like cartels or terror groups.

Basic Bobby growing and pushing bud on the street level shouldn't be getting locked up. His business should be made legitimate by props and laws going through without being shot down by lobbyists.

You say there isn't enough personnel to oversee everything. Well if we didn't have so many non-violent offenders in our system then perhaps prisons wouldn't be stretched so thin on man power.

To me it's a self-inflicted issue and IMO not one that is legitimately prioritized because there is a very real monetary incentive to keep drugs illegal.

IDK, where you worked during your time in the prisons. It could be that certain states have more powerful unions than others. Also gang presence and thus corruption within the prisons is more pervasive in places like California and New York.

I imagine in smaller states/cities where there is less of a gang/organized crime presence there is less incentive for corruption amongst prison officials.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom