This is still driving me nuts - id'ing shoes from the past.

Shoe 1: Black shoe, sewn silver swoosh on the outside. Highlited with plastic inserts that were glued onto the side with a swoosh and one with the word air on it. AIR in silver on the back I believe. This was a womens shoe bought at Foot Locker or Forzani.

Shoe 2: Black hightop, grey swoosh that was sewn on separatly. Looks like an air machine force but this shoe had NO AIR. There were grey dots painted on the heel that looked like a fake air bag. Again came from Foot Locker or Forzani.

Shoe 3: Came from a Sears and had a huge white swoosh on the bottom. No air. Can't really remember too much else.

Shoe 4: Was blue and yellow. Mesh material. Visible air unit in the heel, inside had less visibity of it due to part of the foam going over it. Shoe also had forefoot air that was not visible.

I would love to find pics of these as I am trying to put together what Nike's I have owned through my years.

2- Air Task Force.  All other descriptions are too vague.  We need more information, including but not limited to:  category (running, training, basketball), swoosh placement, approximate year of release.

Once again, NIKE SOLE SYSTEM is your friend.

http://www.nike.com/nikebasketball/usa/v4/features/sole_system/sole_system.swf

solesystem_screenshot_11.jpg

Shoe 1 is the Air Ogant
Shoe 2 is the Task Force

I am pretty sure shoe 3 was a trainer and it would have been around 95 or 96. I can't really remember where the swooshes were. I am pretty sure there was one around the toe area.
All I can say for 4 is that is would be late 90's, 2000 maybe. Trainer or runner.

Back
Top Bottom