This is the coldest regional forum by far....

I was just browsing through the other regional forums and those dudes are on their talking about where the ugly @#%$ Orange Jordan VIII's are dropping, as well as times for meetups that never seem to happen.

Meanwhile I go to our forum on the regular, where we have Kevin on the spot with more font color changes than me and more dissertations than Method Man, LaVan being the only human possible to type non-sensical gibberish on a computer (watch him be the 1st to reply too. :wow:
eek.gif
), DK posting from school, Rock posting from Oregon wishing he'd never left because now there is a shortage of Mumbo Sauce and tanned white women. You got Omar asking questions about Medicaid, and then The Badgeman being the angry white man that he is. And don't forget about Devin and Wade, the only people on the board that actually type with a Baltimore accent...its just shuuuees(shoes) here people.

I mean who else has a moderator that doesn't moderate and just goes " :pimp:
pimp.gif
" like Dan does?

I think our slogan should be:

"MD/DC/VA, @#%$ them other bammas jo"

My-T.
THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE THURSDAYS FROM 5-7EST ON WWW.XTSR.ORG
DOWNLOAD LAST WEEKS EPISODE MYSPACE FLICKR
MY BLOCK : BALTIMORE COMING SOON!​

Instead of having this under "regional forums," I think MD/DC/VA should just replace the music forum all together....

:pimp:
pimp.gif

I was thinking the same thing a couple of days ago. I like to think of this sub-forum as a nice little get away from some of the crap posted on the rest of the boards.

My post count would be -1 without this forum.

I think the overall close proximity of the various locations lends itself to better quality and more diverse (in regards to topics) posting.

Angry white man? :rofl:
roll.gif

Definitely not angry by any stretch of the imagination (except with fools driving in traffic) but if I'm getting a rep as a cracker who doesn't flinch then so be it :smokin
smokin.gif

It's bad though when I'm spending more time in this forum than on the board that I help moderate :lol:
laugh.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

If our forum has its own ICON

I KEEP :rofl:
roll.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

This is SOOO true.

I went to a club here Friday night... and I tell you.

The problem with the ugly women here is this:

They don't know they are ugly. All the dudes don't tell them because they are tryin to smash anything.
The actual GOOD Looking girls don't tell them cause they hang in different spots.

In this world.. the 5's are 10's the fake 10's are 7's.

At least back home there were a handful of Pink Toes that could Dance...

Here... it looks like everyone is doin the Zulu dance........at different times....off beat.

Girls actually look at you like YOU are crazy when you don't give them a second look. I don't give REAL Dimes an Obvious Second look.. I'll be DAMN if I give a Banged up Pink Toe one.

*Sigh* This makes a man fiathful I tell ya!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

YO ROCK....IM BE OUT IN DC LATER THIS WEEK....

I'M TAKE PICS OF SOME PINK TOES FOR YOU AND POST THEM....JUST IN CASE YOU HOME SICK....

MATTER OF FACT I THINK IMMA TRY BETHESDA FOR LUNCH THIS WEEK...I GOT YOU
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Back
Top Bottom