This is the definition of balling (Inside the palace of former Tunisian President)...

30t6p3b.gif

All of these emoticons in unison. It wouldn't surprise me if other leaders in the world were the same.
eyes.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

All of these emoticons in unison. It wouldn't surprise me if other leaders in the world were the same.
eyes.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

[/font]

This is actually very common in Africa where you often find the ruling elite looting their countries dry while their citizens suffer from rampant poverty.

This is actually very common in Africa where you often find the ruling elite looting their countries dry while their citizens suffer from rampant poverty.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

eyes.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

[/font]
You'd think it would be obvious.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

eyes.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

[/font]
You'd think it would be obvious.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

sad

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

sad

GOT RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS
Sorry had to do it
laugh.gif
 But if I ever was in his crib I'd hit him with a "Ey lemme get one of dem sir
grin.gif
"  With that much money it wouldn't hurt my pride to ask for a lil sum sum, he not even gon use it in his lifetime!
pimp.gif

GOT RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS
Sorry had to do it
laugh.gif
 But if I ever was in his crib I'd hit him with a "Ey lemme get one of dem sir
grin.gif
"  With that much money it wouldn't hurt my pride to ask for a lil sum sum, he not even gon use it in his lifetime!
pimp.gif

Thats disgusting actually. Just imagining how much money one man can have while so many can have nothing. Its crazy. I can understand people who work hard for money. But even then, you really only need so much. But hey, if it were me, I doubt I'd be complaining.

Back
Top Bottom