THIS IS THE END BIG SALE...1.13.2011 TURF IS CLOSING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stopped by transit yesterday and picked up a VT tee and some stussy shirts for me and my girl. Pretty chill spot since we got there around opening.

And uzzle their site is pretty much their blog for both stores from what we saw in it.

My girl was wondering if u guys were getting any more hellz bellz tees in, more specifically the minnie mouse tee
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

We just got a reshipment of more Hellz Bellz, 10deep Summer for men + women, Crooks, even MORE Hello Minor on Friday at the end of the day.. come in and check it all out.

We've also been gettng new Nike shipments every other day over the last week or two but have been too busy to throw up some photos..
Turf Shoes Bay Area
Self Edge San Francisco

Diamond x Mighty Healthy, Diamond, and NHTVSN restock..
www.turfsm.com
20070612_01_lg-707587.jpg
CIMG0846-741250.JPG
CIMG0847-741272.JPG
55DIA0116-746912.jpg
55DIA0125-763694.jpg

Turf Shoes Bay Area
Self Edge San Francisco

surprised no one from turf came and posted this here yet.
got this from their site, maybe someone can come in and let everyone know what's good with the sale

ITS OUR ANNUAL BACK TO SCHOOL SALE WHERE EVERYTHING IN THE STORE IS ON SALE..

SHOES UP TO 50% OFF
CLOTHING UP TO 50% OFF

AND FREE GIVEAWAYS ALL WEEKEND!

SALE IS GOING ON AT BOTH STORES
TURF & TRANSIT
FRIDAY AUG 3RD - 12 TO 7PM
SATURDAY AUG 4TH - 12 TO 7PM
SUNDAY AUG 5TH - 12 TO 5PM

NO HOLDS BEFORE OR AFTER SALE DATES.
DONT SLEEP ON THIS ONE AS IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE A YEAR!

^^^ i was just gonna post that! don't forget to stop by:

sale_banner-730554.jpg
NO HOLDS BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER SALE DATES.

TURF
380 1st Ave San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 344-3712

TRANSIT
385 2nd Avenue San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 343-9910

so is everything in store on sale or no new things ?

edit dropped there today and everything was on sale in the store except the stuff in the counter (i guess consignment shoes?)

didn't really copp anything though

So I'm in NY last week staying at my man Tommy Rebel's house in Brooklyn and I look on his desk and he has a flyer sitting there and I pick it up and it's for Turf in San Mateo, CA. So I ask him how the hell he got that since that since I live in Belmont. And he tells me he bought his dad a shirt from there and I'm like what??? And he's like yeah let me go get it, you'll like it... He comes back tot he basement holding up this...
tshirts01-730009.jpg

I flipped my lid!!! I was like that is a funny *** shirt. I was just laughing that he got it at a store right by my crib and I see it all the way in Brooklyn... small *** world!!!!

So my question is... Do you guys have any more of these in an 2XL or XL? I need it in Black and in White...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

metalmaned, i believe they still do. just give them a call!

TURF
380 1st Ave San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 344-3712

jun,
do you still have those Onitsuka's in stock? i may want to buy those so i can wear them to work. let me know if they have them in my size. oh by the way do the run small? thanks in advance...
heavenbound

Back
Top Bottom