THIS IS THE FUTURE OF RAP

THIS is the futue of rap... Lofty talented as hell!!

Metro Zu is that wave, Propr Boyz especially. You can't tell me these songs don't bang.
Mike Dece is white, if you can't tell.

Are the Propr Boyz still together? There's so much up and down **** going on between the members of Raider Klan/Metro Zu that I can barely keep up. Supposedly Chris Travis and Denzel Curry aren't cool with SpaceGhostPurrp anymore or something?

Back to Metro Zu though, I thought/kinda think that these guys can/could make a Odd Future like splash. The groups are structured about the same. Several members, pretty dope, funky production, and some unconventional lyrics. There's a lot of talent down there in Miami but I'm unsure if they'll be able to generate a buzz that spans beyond the underground scene.

Are the Propr Boyz still together? There's so much up and down **** going on between the members of Raider Klan/Metro Zu that I can barely keep up. Supposedly Chris Travis and Denzel Curry aren't cool with SpaceGhostPurrp anymore or something?

Back to Metro Zu though, I thought/kinda think that these guys can/could make a Odd Future like splash. The groups are structured about the same. Several members, pretty dope, funky production, and some unconventional lyrics. There's a lot of talent down there in Miami but I'm unsure if they'll be able to generate a buzz that spans beyond the underground scene.

I've been out of the loop on Propr Boyz/Metro Zu stuff for a while now, last I saw
Slikk released a solo album/tape.

I'm a 100% serious when i say this that one song was better than ANYTHING i've ever heard from Riff Raff.... and that young lean cat raps just like Lil B and ya'll happen to think that's "Fire"

i just discovered yung lean a few days ago, and pouya 20 mins ago. THANK YOU NT

No G, Yung Lean and Glass popcorn hardest in this thread.  songs go

Lean on point with the hooks

We've got the power to make Lean next up 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

#SadBoys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom