This is the last straw Kanye....no longer a fan.

After a bunch of outbursts and controversy I didn't let it phase me.  But this last album was garbage, he wifed up Kim K, and this latest string of attacks on paparazzi is just pathetic. 

Hope he crashes again

OP welcome aboard...
pimp.gif

That post you put up yesterday about hopping out the whip was classic...
laugh.gif

Him screaming like a little girl after walking into a sign is one of the most embarrassing scenes I've witnessed someone that calls themselves a man do, I truly cringe at it. Haven't listened to the album yet.

Still dont understand these photo folk. Its pretty much stalking. Dont care if they famous or not, I would be annoyed too if you followed me everywhere and took pics.

Kanye knew before he even got in the limelight that it comes with the territory...

Still dont understand these photo folk. Its pretty much stalking. Dont care if they famous or not, I would be annoyed too if you followed me everywhere and took pics.

Me too. But I still wouldn't be justified in upping the ante to a physical confrontation. The paparazzi are mad annoying, but they're not there to cause physical harm. So you can't just physically assault them when you feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom