This is the last straw Kanye....no longer a fan.

Disturbing thread is disturbing.

How you boys can literally worship another man like this is pretty wild. Damn.

if anyone in the music industry nowadays deserves it, it's kanye.

Deserves what? It's cool to say you rock to his music and are a fan of his music, that's cool.

But you boys in here are fans of him. You all worship him as if Ye is a religion. He doesn't even know you exist. You don't even know the guy. And you're worshipping him like he's some type of god then says he deserves it? Deserves what?

He's an entertainer in the music industry. He makes music. He does clothes. That's it. Literally that's it. He's no martyr. He's not some avatar that's going to change the world or this country, he's just a musician. That's it.

Deserves what? It's cool to say you rock to his music and are a fan of his music, that's cool.

But you boys in here are fans of him. You all worship him as if Ye is a religion. He doesn't even know you exist. You don't even know the guy. And you're worshipping him like he's some type of god then says he deserves it? Deserves what?

He's an entertainer in the music industry. He makes music. He does clothes. That's it. Literally that's it. He's no martyr. He's not some avatar that's going to change the world or this country, he's just a musician. That's it.
I purely say it as either jokes or just to emphasize how much I like him. Kanye isn't a big part of my life aside from my music tastes and the only reason I say he deserves the worship is because to me at least he's pretty much the G.O.A.T of hip hop.

I purely say it as either jokes or just to emphasize how much I like him. Kanye isn't a big part of my life aside from my music tastes and the only reason I say he deserves the worship is because to me at least he's pretty much the G.O.A.T of hip hop.
Oh, and he has nice shoes.

if anyone in the music industry nowadays deserves it, it's kanye.

reported for mocking my religion

reported for mocking my religion
roll.gif

Last edited:
is that what we are calling it now a day - hip-hop?

lol

it's cool man - at least you aren't an obnoxious follower of Kanye like someone else around these parts .. lol

College Dropout, Late Registration, and Graduation were my favorites. Hated when he started messing with more electronic sounds like with 808s & Heartbreak and I'm not a fan of Yeezus either. His soul beats 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
College Dropout, Late Registration, and Graduation were my favorites. Hated when he started messing with more electronic sounds like with 808s & Heartbreak and I'm not a fan of Yeezus either. His soul beats 
smokin.gif

yea a lot of people agree with you, personally my favorites are graduation, mbdtf, and late registration.

smokin.gif
yea a lot of people agree with you, personally my favorites are graduation, mbdtf, and late registration.
I still have yet to give MBDTF a good full listen. 
embarassed.gif
 Heard from those who like his "earlier sound" that it's great so I really should.

College Dropout, Late Registration, and Graduation were my favorites. Hated when he started messing with more electronic sounds like with 808s " name="user_yui_3_10_0_1_1374365222008_1250">
embarassed.gif

Heard from those who like his "earlier sound" that it's great so I really should.

it's great but don't listen to it expecting that early sound

College Dropout, Late Registration, and Graduation were my favorites. Hated when he started messing with more electronic sounds like with 808s " name="user_yui_3_10_0_1_1374365222008_1250">
embarassed.gif

it's great but don't listen to it expecting that early sound
I've listed to about half the album already so I have a pretty good feel for it so I know it's not like that. I should have been specific and meant that they have an appreciation for it, despite being fans of his earlier sound.

embarassed.gif
to be honest i think his earlier sound is as good as his new sound, i'm sure yeezus was experimental and i've said it before.

embarassed.gif
to be honest i think his earlier sound is as good as his new sound, i'm sure yeezus was experimental and i've said it before.
Yeah it definitely was. One of my favorite songs that I've heard was Devil in a New Dress and Rick Ross sounded a little out of place.

Yeah it definitely was. One of my favorite songs that I've heard was Devil in a New Dress and Rick Ross sounded a little out of place.
rick ross sounded out of place but i think his verse saved the song, the beat annoyed me. i mean that the features like rihanna and cudi kind of take away from kanye's verses and i don't really appreciate that since i personally don't enjoy either of those two.

rick ross sounded out of place but i think his verse saved the song, the beat annoyed me. i mean that the features like rihanna and cudi kind of take away from kanye's verses and i don't really appreciate that since i personally don't enjoy either of those two.
Guess we have slightly different tastes. 
laugh.gif
 Haven't heard even heard Cudi's verse but I'm not really I fan of him either.

Back
Top Bottom