This is the last straw Kanye....no longer a fan.

All they wanna do is snap pics and ask a few questions...not like he was trying to get a interview with him.I guess I would be different out there...**** wouldn't even be that serious to me. Say a few words and kept it moving...but Ye knows he dropped a brick so he ain't trying to talk with nobody.

Not saying does Kanye in particular, but a lot of celberitys tip off the paparazzi or go to hot spots for the attention/ exposure. Any publicity is good publicity.

Last edited:
Meh...if him wifing up Kim K and snappin on paparazzi are such serious things to you...

Then I coud see why you'd be lame enough to actually make this thread.

Ye gonna Ye, bruh.
Why is he lame because he see these things as unacceptable?

Kim K is a beautiful woman with a very nice body - However, I'm not a millionaire or in the industry. If I was what I said would still be true, but I would not be cought with recycle industry woman like her.

Him putting hands on people that are trying to do their job is unacceptable. Just put yourself in that position, would you like for someone to put their hands on you at your work place? Yes he is a pap, but he only said he was a fan and that he like his work. Nothing offensive ...

Kanye is a ***** boy and he seriously has some real issues going on with him. He is attacking the very same people that have made him famous and are putting money in his pockets and those are the fans. 

Last edited:
^ especially Kim K. She owes her whole life to those people taking her picture. 9/10 times frail dudes go after them to look hard. Word to Justin B

Not saying does Kanye in particular, but a lot of celberitys tip off the paparazzi or go to hot spots for the attention/ exposure. Any publicity is good publicity.

Coming in to say the same thing...

A lot of these "tantrums" are orchestrated. I seriously think Kanye called this one in...much like he did when he knocked his head on the sign.

Shouldnt have been a fan of his anyway, dude is pure trash.

anyway, isn't this clown in his mid 30s now? This is really how a grown @#$ man with a child is acting in public? On top of that, If he was really such a tough guy he'd act that way with everyone, not just anorexic country singers and photographers. Dude didn't have the courage to address Ray J of all people, but he has the courage to go off on someone saying he's a fan of his album?

Dude is a disgrace to the male gender

Last edited:

anyway, isn't this clown in his mid 30s now? This is really how a grown @#$ man with a child is acting in public? On top of that, If he was really such a tough guy he'd act that way with everyone, not just anorexic country singers and photographers. Dude didn't have the courage to address Ray J of all people, but he has the courage to go off on someone saying he's a fan of his album?

What is he really going to tell Ray J?

Is not like he was lying - he hit it first and so did bush and miles and humpries and etc!

So he just need to **** and make songs about girls he banged 5 years ago that he still think that he can bag if he hits again - like dude still in love!

you can tell this dude is not enjoying life! 

Last edited:

Is not like he was lying - he hit it first and so did bush and miles and humpries and etc!

So he just need to **** and make songs about girls he banged 5 years ago that he still think that he can bag if he hits again - like dude still in love!

You missed the point. Kanye is someone who throws tantrums and takes offense over the smallest @$%%. A normal person with proper maturity would ignore Ray J as well as paparazzi, annoying stans, etc. You can't tell me someone who gets this butthurt over being asked a question about his music just conveniently decided to be mature about the situation :lol: dude picks his victims carefully

Last edited:
His last album is great. And even if you don't like it, his catologue is better than almost anyone's out here. Musically, not too many Hip Hop artist come close to what he has accomplished. As for Kim K and his paparazzi incidents, I could care less. Stop worrying so much about his personal life.

laugh.gif

"Don't talk to yourself, don't talk to anyone ever."

View media item 493702

you can tell this dude is not enjoying life! 

Dude looks completely miserable.

Last edited:
All they wanna do is snap pics and ask a few questions...not like he was trying to get a interview with him. I guess I would be different out there...**** wouldn't even be that serious to me. Say a few words and kept it moving.
But this happens everywhere he goes. 

I know I would get annoyed, and people do have bad days, and this is clearly one of them. 

Imagine getting asked the same personal questions or rumors you don't want to answer hundreds of times in a week. 

Then think about a month, then over the years. You do get quite tired after a while. 

Back
Top Bottom