This is what happens when u subscribe 2 fake war on women narrative VOL. feminsim vs video games

mean.gif

masterful troll job......

Last edited:
Ninja can you put in a synopsis of what was said?
24 minutes on something most likely not entertaining is not what I'm about.
putting women is "damsels in distressed" roles in video games is chauvinistic, and reinforces da stereotypes that men are

superior to women and da video game developers are pigs, so are da gamers,etc.

Aight, basically what I assumed. I'm not up in arms about it though,
however I feel it would be better for women to champion causes that
really matter like equal wages, planned parenthood, etc.
Then again I'm not a woman so who I am I to say what they should do.
I hope ya'll don't come in here talking about the plight of males, we live in a
patriarchal society so being a man is pretty swell.

Feminists like her are the very reason that feminism has started to become it's own silly trope.

have you seen child support laws lately?

Fair enough ninja, but
the benefits of being a man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being a woman in the world.
I ain't flapping my cape, I'm just saying we have privileges they don't.

have you seen child support laws lately?
Fair enough ninja, but
the benefits of being a man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being a woman in the world.
I ain't flapping my cape, I'm just saying we have privileges they don't.
it goes both ways.

"ladies free all night" clubs

child support/alimony

rape laws (female predators in high school vs their male counterparts)

Isn't feminism about equality? Honestly most feminism just looks like females want to be superior to men. The narrator needs to shut up, it's just a video game nothing more.

....males play video games more than females

That's like us being angry at the fact that facial cleansers aren't marketed toward men.

:stoneface:

Also Tomb Raider

Isn't feminism about equality? Honestly most feminism just looks like females want to be superior to men. The narrator needs to shut up, it's just a video game nothing more.
Pretty much.  Feminism is the idea that equality can be reached by only fighting for the rights of one side.  It was necessary in the past, and it's still needed until certain rights are reached.  However, modern day feminists are also guilty of doing some serious reaching in a lot of their grievances (complaints of things perpetuating "rape culture", blaming everything on the patriarchy, etc.) and refusing to acknowledge the double standards that benefit them.  As a result, modern day feminism has turned into a bit of a joke.

....males play video games more than females

That's like us being angry at the fact that facial cleansers aren't marketed toward men.

indifferent.gif

Also Tomb Raider
all this, plus da fact that she's got a backwards view on da world.. art mimics life, not da other way around.

Back
Top Bottom