this is what the nba stars been doing this summer

everysingletime

formerly amel223
Joined Apr 4, 2006
Originally Posted by DMan14

who else played? did kobe travel on that or am i just trippin, lol.
rose, durant, cp3, harden, evans, derrick williams, mcgee , fisher

fisher stays getting burned by the way.  even by filipino point guards

video is somewhere too lazy to find it

Joined Jul 25, 2006
Keep this thread alive.  I knew they were talking about this, but didn't think it would happen.

Harden easily becoming one of my favorite players.

fog

Joined Aug 1, 2011
^^^McGee is a funny dude 

And it's great to see these NBA players still doing what they love even after being locked out, IMO.

Joined Jan 4, 2008
my grandmas bestfriend owns that arena and three of the pba teams, i just visited and when i got back my cousins told me they just had dinner with drose and kobe. fml
. photo

cash is king

Banned
Joined Jun 2, 2011
Can you imagine Kobe playing with D Rose guaranteed rings Chi would needs no adjustments after that
I though they were in LA playing for that league The Game is coaching?

Joined Dec 27, 2003
Originally Posted by Tepg221

my grandmas bestfriend owns that arena and three of the pba teams, i just visited and when i got back my cousins told me they just had dinner with drose and kobe. fml
. photo

The Araneta Coliseum is owned by Jorge Araneta. He does not own any PBA team.San Miguel Corp (SMC) headed by Danding Cojuangco, owns 3 PBA teams.MVP group owns 2 PBA teams and has naming rights over the Smart Araneta Coliseum.Major fail for you.

Joined Jan 4, 2008
oh yeah thats right, my grandma grew up with the wife of the san miguel and the wife of the araneta owner my bad ahah, and we have family dinners with both families, so stop that smh business, oh yeah and i can get free front rows seats anytime i want, i got pics of that too

Top Bottom