Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

BJ off the glass
sick.gif
pimp.gif

but
eek.gif
@ josh selby lookin like the steal of the 2011 draft
Cause the Melo-league is the ultimate measuring stick?� C'mon fam....let's see if Selby plays more than 5 minutes per night when the NBA season rolls around.�

ok ill give u that it is just a summer league game but give him a year or so and if he play like that he can def find a solid role in the grizzlies rotation.. i wouldnt be suprised at seein them eventually run

Josh Selby @ 1
OJ Mayo @ 2
Rudy Gay @ 3
Zach Randolph @4
Marc Gasol @ 5
Tony Allen, Sam Young, and Mike Conley would like a word with you.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Cause the Melo-league is the ultimate measuring stick?� C'mon fam....let's see if Selby plays more than 5 minutes per night when the NBA season rolls around.�

ok ill give u that it is just a summer league game but give him a year or so and if he play like that he can def find a solid role in the grizzlies rotation.. i wouldnt be suprised at seein them eventually run

Josh Selby @ 1
OJ Mayo @ 2
Rudy Gay @ 3
Zach Randolph @4
Marc Gasol @ 5
Tony Allen, Sam Young, and Mike Conley would like a word with you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i know selby aint gonna come in and take conley spot 1st day in camp or no time in the near future but lets not act like if he develops further he cant get legit burn on the grizzlies squad
tired.gif

and if he stayed another year in kansas tell me that man wouldnt be at the very least a lottery pic in the 2012 draft with a straight face??

Originally Posted by PMatic

No one is taking Conley's spot on the team.
roll.gif

i dislike Conley, but he showed some skills this year. But i still think ANYBODY can take his spot

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by Cash is King

Can you imagine Kobe playing with D Rose guaranteed rings Chi would needs no adjustments after that
I though they were in LA playing for that league The Game is coaching?
rings? Imagine the amount of bricks between those 2 in the playoffs. They'd brick the paint right off the rim. Every other Laker would quit within 10 games off the season over lack of shot attempts. !@+# would be ugly, 2 shotjacking *#+ guard taking 25+ fgas and shooting sub 40%, when has that ever worked?
sick.gif

naaaa man Kobe to Chi not the other way around .
pimp.gif

Good god if Kobe go to Chicago and play with Rose . I can see them making ECF every year for next 3 years

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Damn they got paid 400k each to play (Rose, KB, and KD)

Dollars? Per game or for both games?

lebron was the 1st choice but his agents were asking for 600K equivalent to almost 26 million pesos, so Kobe and co played instead

Originally Posted by jepeh21

lebron was the 1st choice but his agents were asking for 600K equivalent to almost 26 million pesos, so Kobe and co played instead
lebron 
laugh.gif
, passes cause of 200k when he's already rich.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Good god if Kobe go to Chicago and play with Rose . I can see them making ECF every year for next 3 years
they would get rings in Chi but i doubt that would ever happen but this is the year to do it if it would be done with phil leaving he has reason it would be smart but never happening
ohwell.gif

LOL @ Selby over conley. Hell I can see Henry over Mayo before all is said and done. With that said, Mayo to NYK or chitown. let that man free.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

He always passes up on Manila... Even for Nike promotional tours.

kobe playing for chicago.

why does the idea intrigue and disgust me at the same time?

wouldn't happen anyway..

Back
Top Bottom