this is what the nba stars been doing this summer

thrilla in manila part 2 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

who else played? did kobe travel on that or am i just trippin, lol.

rose, durant, cp3, harden, evans, derrick williams, mcgee , fisher

fisher stays getting burned by the way.  even by filipino point guards
roll.gif
roll.gif

video is somewhere too lazy to find it

Keep this thread alive.  I knew they were talking about this, but didn't think it would happen.

Harden easily becoming one of my favorite players.

^^^McGee is a funny dude 
laugh.gif

And it's great to see these NBA players still doing what they love even after being locked out, IMO.

@+#%. I wish I was in the PI right now. Imma need those SMART-GILAS jerseys ASAP!

my grandmas bestfriend owns that arena and three of the pba teams, i just visited and when i got back my cousins told me they just had dinner with drose and kobe. fml
frown.gif
. photo

Can you imagine Kobe playing with D Rose guaranteed rings Chi would needs no adjustments after that
I though they were in LA playing for that league The Game is coaching?

Originally Posted by Tepg221

my grandmas bestfriend owns that arena and three of the pba teams, i just visited and when i got back my cousins told me they just had dinner with drose and kobe. fml
frown.gif
. photo

The Araneta Coliseum is owned by Jorge Araneta. He does not own any PBA team.San Miguel Corp (SMC) headed by Danding Cojuangco, owns 3 PBA teams.MVP group owns 2 PBA teams and has naming rights over the Smart Araneta Coliseum.Major fail for you.
30t6p3b.gif

oh yeah thats right, my grandma grew up with the wife of the san miguel and the wife of the araneta owner my bad ahah, and we have family dinners with both families, so stop that smh business, oh yeah and i can get free front rows seats anytime i want, i got pics of that too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom