This is why dudes get killed

He was sitting there letting him go thru his pockets. He even took of his belt for the dude. Why didnt he try to swing? :lol:

This is just bad for all parties involved :smh:

Weak chin + gettin stole

He probably ain't even know what his name was.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 My dude rode off on a 10 speed tho

Either dude got snaked or his homies are soft as hell 
mean.gif
 probably both 
mean.gif

mean.gif

DUDES JUST DEAD SERIOUS STOOD BACK AND FILMED A CRIME IN PROGRESS?....

Im almost positive homie can press charges agaisnt them no?...
Really bruh? 
roll.gif

What is a DJ Nate?

Edit:
Why is he wearing Gucci goggles? Does he even ski?

If this is the future of rap music, I'm just gonna transition over the country.

Last edited:
Lmaoo, My guy robbed him with no weapon and tap his pockets lol, You don't need to be a tough guy but at least fight back. But early RIP to the robber tho, They always die after a flex rob video

Homie needs to rethink who he keeps in his circle before he does anything else. Who uploaded the footage? One of his same "homies" who filmed and watched him get stole off on & strongarm robbed in broad daylight by one young dude on a bike.

SMH at his team 
mean.gif
. They either disloyal, scared or both.

I never heard of this dude DJ Nate, but if he's semi-famous in Chiraq, there's gonna be a line of lil' dudes that wanna be hittas trying to put that drill in for him. Out in the Chi, it's not the rappers you gotta worry about. It's the 13-14 year old boys that want to impress the rappers and get that street fame that you need to worry about.

Like some of y'all said, the dude doing the robbing/sucker punches in videos like this ALWAYS wind up dead a few weeks later. Hope he gets to wear his new belt a couple time before then.
roll.gif

Last edited:
one of the comments lmao:

Will DJ Nate Get His Belt Back ???? Will Out West ****** Be On Guard ? Will Nico Montana Hit anotha Stain ??

Find out on the next DRAGON BALL Z

Smh at dudes saying he couldnt fight back because he got his bell rung, clearly dude had his guard up while he was down and took off his belt for the dude so it wasnt like he was out cold

You saying he couldnt of got up and regroup and go toe to toe or try to escape, damn atleast lil b got up then went back down

If you aware enough to take off ya belt like a *** you could've tried to get em up off you dudes acting like he got sucker punched by Tyson but I can't really fault homie as he looked frail in the first place and was obviously set up homie on the bike is the definition of a sucker too

After watching it again, this dude DJ Nate looking like something off the menu in this vid. He wasn't knocked out or concussed. He was scared. Everybody's not a fighter so it is what it is, but he was aware of exactly what was going on. When dude said don't touch me he moved his hands. He took the belt off himself. He was fully conceous and fully aware of what was going on. He was just too scared to defend himself. Rather get robbed than get beat up but wound up getting both. Ain't like he got jumped. He made a decision to protect his face and not fight back. He even told the guy that his earrings were fake so they wouldn't get ran too. He was very aware and chose to do what he did... nothing.

Last edited:
Smh at dudes saying he couldnt fight back because he got his bell rung, clearly dude had his guard up while he was down and took off his belt for the dude so it wasnt like he was out cold

You saying he couldnt of got up and regroup and go toe to toe or try to escape, damn atleast lil b got up then went back down

Maybe he could maybe not. I've seen my far share of sucker punchs and they mostly end up like that or worse. I've seen some legitiment ****** get stole and robbed while being conscious. Just saying I think some concussions do some strange things to your head for a short period of time.

This thread requires the classic.

LOL. Classic. I will always remember that infamous bar...

"It's obvious I'm hot. It's obvious you cold. My rhymes plat-ni-um and it's obvious you gold..."

"That's for not shoutin' out the hood... and for motivation!!!"

"He look like HANDYMAN!!!"

Dude...

He really dragged son away like a predator after the kill though.

:smh: I need a break from life B.

Welp thats his career before it starts. U can't get punked on camera like that n expect to ever get on in this game. Dude took his **** off smh n son had no weapon

Back
Top Bottom