This is why dudes get killed

Strong avi/post irony
Repped for truth, but at least Gunplay actually got beat up/knocked out. This dude was too scared to even try to fight back. That's not a good look but to each his own. Had this dude Nate actually got knocked out, I wouldn't judge him. You win some & you lose some. Fact he never threw one punch and told ol boy his jeans & screws were fake was some feminine ish, IMO.

Served him up some Chicago style deep dish :smh:

Chicago is just one big trap yo, I promise. You'll get murked just for standing in line at the store. I have so many friends trying to get their families out of Chicago.... |I

Strong avi/post irony
Hell nah y'all reaching 
laugh.gif

After watching it again, this dude DJ Nate looking like something off the menu in this vid. He wasn't knocked out or concussed. He was scared. Everybody's not a fighter so it is what it is, but he was aware of exactly what was going on. When dude said don't touch me he moved his hands. He took the belt off himself. He was fully conceous and fully aware of what was going on. He was just too scared to defend himself. Rather get robbed than get beat up but wound up getting both. Ain't like he got jumped. He made a decision to protect his face and not fight back. He even told the guy that his earrings were fake so they wouldn't get ran too. He was very aware and chose to do what he did... nothing.

EDIT: OK this post is not necessarily directed at you, but everyone in this thread.

You must not know what it's like to live in Chicago. They don't need weapons to rob you there and obviously would prefer not to use them. But nobody in Chicago is playing, so when they tell you to do something, you better do it or understand that you are making a decision that will leave you under the ground instead of flat on the ground.

Lately, it's like we've been averaging almost 3-4 murders PER DAY and most of them innocent bystanders, not gang members. There are 6-8 murders every other weekend.

He was playing it smart. Not everyone would play it smart. And trust there are plenty of people who die all of the time as proof to this. As mentioned before, if you don't have specific defense training and your going up in a life or death situation against somebody who has been robbing, f**ing up ppl, and fighting since he was a young child, and possibly once or twice a week.

Guns are illegal in Chicago. Getting robbed without a gun in Chicago is extremely common. Seen it plenty of times.

In Chicago we call this "broad daylight" gangsters. On camera and everything. No dambs.

Last edited:
lmao.

never leave home without a weapon if you flexing.

food on the menu is what he was.

and this is why i totin.

was these dudes filmin nates peoples? if so he gotta murk them and dude now

but if dude would have stole on me like that he woulda got his *** flipped. you got enough in you too take your belt off you can fight back n_

and this is why i totin.

was these dudes filmin nates peoples? if so he gotta murk them and dude now

but if dude would have stole on me like that he woulda got his *** flipped. you got enough in you too take your belt off you can fight back n_
sometimes discretion is the better part of valor, my dude.

I wonder have some of yall ever got your **** leaned, nate did the right thing not getting up. Getting caught in your jaw is always a stunner in a fight. If he got knocked down by the punch it wasnt because he didnt want to fight but it was obviously because he was in a daze.

Last edited:
Seems like every vid on the net is some lame throwing a suckerpunch and then acting like they really did something. I'm surprised no one yelled worldstar. And then you get a bunch of "what I would've done" responses where maybe 10% of the responses are true and the rest are frauds.

EDIT: OK this post is not necessarily directed at you, but everyone in this thread.

You must not know what it's like to live in Chicago. They don't need weapons to rob you there and obviously would prefer not to use them. But nobody in Chicago is playing, so when they tell you to do something, you better do it or understand that you are making a decision that will leave you under the ground instead of flat on the ground.

Lately, it's like we've been averaging almost 3-4 murders PER DAY and most of them innocent bystanders, not gang members. There are 6-8 murders every other weekend.

He was playing it smart. Not everyone would play it smart. And trust there are plenty of people who die all of the time as proof to this. As mentioned before, if you don't have specific defense training and your going up in a life or death situation against somebody who has been robbing, f**ing up ppl, and fighting since he was a young child, and possibly once or twice a week.

Guns are illegal in Chicago. Getting robbed without a gun in Chicago is extremely common. Seen it plenty of times.

In Chicago we call this "broad daylight" gangsters. On camera and everything. No dambs.
thats an interesting point of view actually. didnt think of it that way. well said

Last edited:

Lately, it's like we've been averaging almost 3-4 murders PER DAY and most of them innocent bystanders, not gang members. There are 6-8 murders every weekend.

idk about all this, maybe on the westside. but on the southside eastside and even southwest side. n_ be strapped up and willing to use that strap.

and believe it or not but even more than 4 people are getting murdered everyday. they just dont report it properly. like if your face is hot and them people know who u are your not going to the emergency room. your gonna bleed to death in the ambulance while some pig is asking you a bunch of questions. OR if a person is murdered but a witness tells jake they got slapped first then blasted----its an aggravated assault. this is done to keep the murder rate lower than what it actually is so these white people feel more comfortable coming to the city and spending their money

thats an interesting point of view actually. didnt think of it that way. well said

how many of those murders are done with fists? I would guess none...

if somebody is throwing punches to get something from you, you fight back regardless of the situation... IMO that causes a scene and at least someone will step in to stop it, or better yet defend the person in trouble.

if weapons are involved, then yes, you take the L and give up the goods and hope the criminal justice system will help you out

if somebody is throwing punches to get something from you, you fight back regardless of the situation... IMO that causes a scene and at least someone will step in to stop it, or better yet defend the person in trouble.

if weapons are involved, then yes, you take the L and give up the goods and hope the criminal justice system will help you out
It's not really that simple.

You have to keep in mind the environment these dudes live in. Chicago is a war zone and none of us know if dude was strapped. The numbers say he or someone near by likely was.

Lately, it's like we've been averaging almost 3-4 murders PER DAY and most of them innocent bystanders, not gang members. There are 6-8 murders every weekend.

idk about all this, maybe on the westside. but on the southside eastside and even southwest side. n_ be strapped up and willing to use that strap.

and believe it or not but even more than 4 people are getting murdered everyday. they just dont report it properly. like if your face is hot and them people know who u are your not going to the emergency room. your gonna bleed to death in the ambulance while some pig is asking you a bunch of questions. OR if a person is murdered but a witness tells jake they got slapped first then blasted----its an aggravated assault. this is done to keep the murder rate lower than what it actually is so these white people feel more comfortable coming to the city and spending their money

I was never really on the west side. It's clear that people will use guns in Chicago. What I'm saying is they don't have to to take you for your stuff. They'll do it with only hands just to prove their dominance and make their presence known. Most of the thugs and gangsters I know are about some other stuff. Shooting people is too easy. They want to be infamous. They want people to be scared of them so that they give them what they want whenever they see them with the utmost respect.

If it's gang-related murder type stuff, they're going to do it quick and get out of there, with guns. I've just noticed that in personal matters like these, other kinds of weapons are used besides guns. Hammers, dumbbells. It's all about ghetto fame and being the baddest out there.

Idk man, Chicago is making me sick. I'm chillin in Cali, and even in Cali I'm making enemies and such. But it's not like Chicago. Chicago is just on some evil rapture type stuff to be as grimey as possible...

That would be a wrong guess.

And the homey had two or three homeys that were basically circling and surrounding the dude who was robbing him. The young DJ Nate had no chance. He was most likely set up. Homey rode off into the sunset and everything with the perfect camera shot. :smh:

Is that dudes music in the beginning? if so he deserved to get rocked. In all seriousness, i dont blame the cops in chi for not doing ****, let these pieces of **** kill off one another one by one.

Sadly, this the type of ishtt that goes on in Chicago all the time smh. And its only gonna get glorified, reposted, and retweeted a million times on all the social sites. And the shorties only gonna condone it by saying "Bra shouldnt have been caught lackin" which in other words means he shoulda been strapped....Which is a whole nother issue round that city....

(and that was obviously a set up btw)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom