:: This Is Why I Don't Understand Rap.. T.I. & Shawty Lo BBF Now ::

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhRp426kQ3OLKWP2yt

Meh, I give up on Hip-Hop to be honest..

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

You're the last person to be talking about taking an L.

Wait a minute Mr. Illionarie, slow ya roll or pump ya brakes

Vinnie Paz going grocery shopping for grapes > spongebob soundtrack > Blueprint

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

You're the last person to be talking about taking an L.

Wait a minute Mr. Illionarie, slow ya roll or pump ya brakes

Vinnie Paz going grocery shopping for grapes > spongebob soundtrack > Blueprint

tired.gif
Damn, you actually right..

Vinnie Paz's rhymebook > The 10 Commandments.

Why would this make you give up on hip hop? What does their beef/friendship have to do with anything?

Good.

I'm glad they squashed their beef.

It started on some chick type !$!% anyways. This beef had no LEGIT roots. It was on some @%#% #*##.

Crews were already clashing. No need for senseless violence and for dudes to catch cases. It's too much money to be made.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This kid is listening to shawty lo and TI then saying he doesn't understand rap.

Well, good job pointing out the obvious.

Is TI still going to jail?

No hate or anything, I love TIP but it seems like he got arrested over 2 years ago. Whats up with that.

Originally Posted by PDub9

No hate or anything, I love TIP but it seems like he got arrested over 2 years ago. Whats up with that.

Yes at the end of the month

he only has to do 85% of a 1 year sentence starting March 27 so he should be home around New Years, give or take his behavior

He's living the life.

Its all a gimmick ...... juss litseen to the music u like n keep moving....... the game reminds me of wrestling, dont take to serious is juss entertainment

no hate or nothin but how the heck is TI only doing 85% of a year after all the guns he had..... not to mention the fact that he starts at the end of march andis out before new years so thats basically 9/12 months served not even 85%

TIP put in like 1000 hrs of community service bruh. I think thats deserves a couple yrs to be shaved off lol.

What you mean how he get 1 year and only is about to do 85% you for get prison years are different froma regular calendar year, besides it's called havingmoney

Back
Top Bottom