This is why I wait a few seconds after a light turns green...

This is in the back of my mind when I drive, I take caution when its at night especially. Roads are more free, people wanna go home, if they see a light turn yellow and are close enough the chance of them running it is higher. If you're in the middle of the road and the light just turns green and you proceed, that could be you getting t-boned by that driver who just wants to get home already.

It's okay, guys. ATGD7154xBBxMZ is confirming that this only happens in Singapore. We're all safe from these types of careless drivers.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I do the same thing, man.
30t6p3b.gif

Mhm.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

A Text Message saved my life about a month ago. Late,Dark night at a red light leaving my sis house, I don't text and drive but I was looking down at the message and didn't see the light turn green. About 3 seconds pass and right before i hit the gas a big @@@ 18 Wheeler comes flying thru the red light. I WAS LIKE OHHHH ISHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!   If that text didn't come thru at that very second I would have been toast.

On another note, You can be as careful as you want but if it's your time to exit, it's going to happen.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

A Text Message saved my life about a month ago. Late,Dark night at a red light leaving my sis house, I don't text and drive but I was looking down at the message and didn't see the light turn green. About 3 seconds pass and right before i hit the gas a big @@@ 18 Wheeler comes flying thru the red light. I WAS LIKE OHHHH ISHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!   If that text didn't come thru at that very second I would have been toast.

On another note, You can be as careful as you want but if it's your time to exit, it's going to happen.
Man, got to thank god for that one. You was lucky 

That video really pisses me off. Dumb wreckless driver causing innocent people to die. If you can afford an F-car, you can probably afford to find a legit track to race on.

I wait too, but this accident happened way after the other driver's light turned red.  I think everyone would be honking at me.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Man, I remember the 1st time I saw this video I watched it at least 50x.

It doesn't even make sense, the car literally disintegrates.

tired.gif

frown.gif

This kind of stuff is always scary.  I can't wait until cars can drive themselves and this stuff gets regulated.  That or we get transporters lol no more driving

I once was on my way to a light and this guy passed me on a double yellow to get in front of me at the light.  We sat at the light and he gunned it as soon as the light turned green.  An suv ran a red and took out the front of his car as i sat at the light like what the hell just happened.  If that guy wasn't a d-bag that could have been me.

Similar situation almost happened to me & my boys awhile back... Light turned green & out of nowhere a car speeding went right through the red light. Luckily nobody got hit & everything was fine, but still shook me for a little bit.

They both waited a decent amount of time too and both drove slowly.....even if he looked both ways he would not have noticed that car, look at how fast he was speeding.

That was just unavoidable, unfortunate

yea. That doesnt have anything to do with waiting after a green light. Thats just a crazy driver. You cant predict that

Cant even lie.. I usually time my takeoff with the opposite light in the intersection.
grin.gif

When I see that turn red, I know i have a green coming so i just takeoff before my light actually turns green

*shrugs* thuglife

I typically look both way because we got cops in FL who think theyre invincibly and can cross the red light without sirens on... but I hate you people who take an eternity to move after the light turns green
mad.gif

People in here talking about how texting on their cell while driving saved their lives...smh.

Imagine many how lives were taken WHILE texting.
You're the a-holes that I actively avoid on the road...

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I typically look both way because we got cops in FL who think theyre invincibly and can cross the red light without sirens on... but I hate you people who take an eternity to move after the light turns green
mad.gif
you Ricans out there doin motorcycle stunts all night 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP,how'd you stumble upon that vid?
people in Singapore hasn't stopped talking about it since it happened...

- a crash involving a Ferrari,a cab and a motorcycle happened last Saturday around 4:15am(Singapore time)
- the Ferrari sped past a red light,crashed into a cab and caused it to hit a passing motorbike
- reports said that the impact of the crash was so great,the cab's engine was found to be at least 30 metres away from it
- the Ferrari driver,a Chinese national in his 30s,died instantly
- a female passenger in the Ferrari survived with minor head injuries
- the cab driver,52 years old,was pronounced braindead the next day and was removed from life support
- the passenger of the cab,a Japanese female in her 20s living and working in Singapore,succumbed to her injuries and died at the hospital
- the motorcyclist in his 20s suffered from a dislocated arm,fractured ribs and spinal injury but his condition is said to be stable

- the is the seventh accident that has happened in that area in the past two weeks,locals are calling it the "black spot"

Back
Top Bottom