This is why new york is the coolest place in the world and henz0 = JESUS Little Brother Henry

is gettin lite the east coast version of the stanky leg?
I wouldn't say this, because the stanky leg is routine, getting lite is more of impulse and freestyle. Do "girlish" moves you mightbe reffering to are just that. Put it like this. If you at the club girls gonna be there and dancing "girly" is a way to interact with the females inthe crowd.

I'm prob gonna catch alotta flack for this but it's close to a modern day break dancing to some of these cats.

Me personally, I'm not really into it, but I'm educated about it, because it's part of the New York scene, especially her in Harlem so it'ssecond nature.

I saw this
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

My crew ain't nothing but candles

yup....

we sittin on cake.

I don't know what that means, but if I was a girl that line would have had my panties off.

laugh.gif

I thought this thread was gonna be something wild and crazyyyyy.. i was ready to come rep MY CITY. But its just dancing. NO HATE. NYC is the best..

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

new york is dope, never been there though.

New York is amazing, it's a wonderful place. It's like going to Disneyland but no rides.
you must've not been to the heightz..plenty of bunz to ride on all day long
pimp.gif

I am learning how to get lite as we speak. As far as dancing; its an aphrodisiac to women. Being able to move FTW
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

man, I'm sorry and I know I'm real out of the loop, but you trynna tell me dude above in the ny fitted isn't gay? excuse me, I mean flaming big time super gay? I'm not kidding or trying to be funny. these cats is straight? I'm lost these days. listenin to fat man scoop say take your shirt off is mad aaaiiiiiiiiiyooooooo. and lil mama? wth is goin on these days?

everything he said, x2.

sick.gif
Habitual Line stepping.

laugh.gif
it all started with Harlem Shake, then to Toe Wop, to Gettin Lite.

the emasculinization of an Entire City.
smh.gif
my Birthplace. the place I called home for my first 18 yrs.
smh.gif
I used to love her.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Put it like this. If you at the club girls gonna be there and dancing "girly" is a way to interact with the females in the crowd.
laugh.gif

^I was going to say the same thing. Looks like what some of the youngin's in DC been doing in the Go-Go's since I guess 2000-%%+? You can youtube many"Beat your Feet" videos and see the resemblance.

Back
Top Bottom