This is why new york is the coolest place in the world and henz0 = JESUS Little Brother Henry

if you graduated high school or old enough to have graduated high school, you should not be doing these dances

This is why new york is the coolest place in the world and henz0 = JESUS Little Brother Henry

-
laugh.gif
i love this thread. this thread is a reminder that NY is just aslame as the places they make fun of.
- its so funny to me that NY cats think NY rules the world and everyone want to live there
laugh.gif
, c'mon man these cats are so full of themselves.....and at the same timeproducing stuff like this
smh.gif

- thing is, if NY cats was more humble about their status they may get more props but they spend most of the time sniffing their own nuts. you cant do thatwith videos like this out there.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

If you seriously making a get lite post, check my man Daron a.k.a D-Lite. Best in the city.

Smith Projects-Lower East Side
glasses.gif

-
eek.gif
roll.gif
this dude sniped himself and didnt even know it.....

- i swear i thought dude was about to start stripping......take ya shirt off eh?
roll.gif

dudes in NY still be gettin lite? Im away at college so I havent been bak to NY in mad long but +@*@ is kinda old now

People are hilarious to me.

It's like, "ok we suck at breakdancing...let's make it look like we are ABOUT to break dance but we'll just kinda hop and move our feetfast...yes we got them now."

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

is gettin lite the east coast version of the stanky leg?
I wouldn't say this, because the stanky leg is routine, getting lite is more of impulse and freestyle. Do "girlish" moves you might be reffering to are just that. Put it like this. If you at the club girls gonna be there and dancing "girly" is a way to interact with the females in the crowd.

I'm prob gonna catch alotta flack for this but it's close to a modern day break dancing to some of these cats.

Me personally, I'm not really into it, but I'm educated about it, because it's part of the New York scene, especially her in Harlem so it's second nature.
I feel the same way BRO, Same way, it is the updated version to breakdancing/Freestyling

YO I always wanted 2 see if a thread like this would ever come up...

you know what i Find funny, alot of you dudes are saying this get lite dance is Wack, Fruity Gay, ETC, i ask myself why do you guys say this.. becuz in the80's and maybe early 90's

this was wat it was all about.. doing similair dancing such as this, did you guys find this GAY, wack, fruity back then?...

I think alot of you dudes that say its Wack, Fruity or gay just can't dance....

people back in the days used to do simialir dances HARDER than wat these cats here in NY do...

thats why i find it VERY FUNNY..

I find it funny that you guys can't execpt these dances...

and to ben Baller, " take your shirt off" isn't the only song that people get lite to

Example just google, Turn the lights off by fatman scoop, 5000, heeeey even people get lite 2 POP champange...

**EDIT if you ever watched POP champange video they got people getting lite on thier... ***

these are examples of why i find it funny you dudes can't execpt getting lite,

Yea this thread is a little old...dudes don't get lite as much anymore

but on another note shout out to team get right lol

Originally Posted by cronicmole

IMO no dance is worth doing unless a female is grinding on you
TRU, 2 a certain extent...

what if u go to that club and see females dancing with thier freind for like 6 differnt songs STRAIGHT, and when u approach her she give u the
sick.gif

face LOL..

or what if u go to that club, and u find nuffin but dudes that bring thier girls to the CLUB
smh.gif

u gotta admit u seen both b4 once at a club... LOL

I live in NYC..queens to be exact, and i must say all that gettin lite crap is stupid and silly. I wouldnt say it looks fruity just stupid, and quite franklyim tired of harlem makin a bad face for the rest of the boroughs. Thank God im old enough to not be associated with the youngins in the parks dancin to"stomp clap clap clap clap AYE"

Hundreds skully $70 weird glasses $5 Other hundreds item $90 Still living with mom @ 25...lame.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

man, I'm sorry and I know I'm real out of the loop, but you trynna tell me dude above in the ny fitted isn't gay? excuse me, I mean flaming big time super gay? I'm not kidding or trying to be funny. these cats is straight? I'm lost these days. listenin to fat man scoop say take your shirt off is mad aaaiiiiiiiiiyooooooo. and lil mama? wth is goin on these days?

everything he said, x2.
Yea, this does look suspect. Thing is...its not even like they're doing something new...this ---- is hijacked from old dances.

I haw when they decide to get lite in the crowded #%* train making mad noise and @+$*. Mad annoying

I haw when they decide to get lite in the crowded !%% train making mad noise and %*%!. Mad annoying

Back
Top Bottom