THIS IS WHY NIKETALK PHILIPPINES HAS FALLEN OFF...

yo married NT'rs we got a wife *(censored)* on the loose .... watch out for your wive's ok ...

man alot of people say ridiculous things here man ... but hey remember were at NIKETALK ... so i guess its a board
for shoes ...

bat kaya nagalit yun? baka di napansin heat nya sa UMIINIT DITO !!!!

hehehehehe

specksdominate.blogspot.com

i agree hole in the earth! :rofl:
roll.gif
HOY! Pinoy ako!

Reposting from ISS

By yours truly.

Quote:
Sigh

I vowed never to return to this site but I can't just ignore people who keep sending me the same link.

I'm not even supposed to discuss this here but for the record (pardon me Mods), you were banned from NT because you violated a simple rule. If you're smart enough to use the Internet, then you should know that there are MILLIONS of sites for that stuff. I'd like to see you post the same photo here. Let's see if my man Steve would actually let you get away with it. If you really felt you didn't violate any rule THEN YOU SHOULD'VE CONTESTED THE BAN. Plain and simple.

SAMP was banned after several members OUTSIDE the Philippines Forum reported him to be a nuisance.

For people to take the banishments personal is just plain stupid and immature.

If anything, you should be thankful that I've made myself accessible to all of you the past several years. Seriously, if you were banned by a MOD you can't put a face to, what the hell are you gonna do? Jump off the bridge and kill yourself? You guys take the Internet TOO seriously.

I made a bet a long time ago that this thread cannot go on WITHOUT SOME SERIOUS HATING, D-RIDING and SALTY BANNED NT members.
I guess I win. Do you see people in the Philippines forum bashing people here?

It's so funny how even one guy here claims that he was banned from NT because I was jealous of his collection. He also said some immature stuff about me. Dude grow up and get over yourself. It's only the Internet. You don't see me making fun of you because you lost the elections and court movie stars (others wow @ that but most find it "baduy" ) , right? You're just making a fool out of yourself by opening your mouth and saying stupid stuff about me to people you don't even know (those guys are related to me).

Omar. C'mon dude. You're not still over it? It's been years already. Just let it go man. Haven't you had enough of me replying to your hate posts? Aren't you the same guy that went to a local restaurant with his friends, brought out a wad of cash and told the server "I have this much money, bring out whatever."

I just don't get it how some people can still be so damn insecure when they have that much loot.

I've lived on nothing for some time now and I don't need anyone or anything to help me validate myself.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31AFFORDABLE JEWELRY FOR YOUR LOVED ONES!!!NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Man... all this over a membership of a forum, if you ask me its quite shallow. I mean i don't know the whole story behind all the beef they have against KC but whatever it is it sounds pretty shallow to be fighting over a posted nude photograph, being banned from NT and what not

those guys deserved to be banned cause all they did was to a lot of crap and show off to niketalkers.
Good job kingcruz :D
happy.gif

buti naman he apologized
Quote:
For me, threatening a wife and children, even if they are not yours, is something not to be taken lightly, even if it was made under a sudden burst of emotions.
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

not that anyone cares, but SAMP got a new multiply account... :lol:
laugh.gif

------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

Back
Top Bottom