This Is Why Plies Is the Realest

Joined Feb 8, 2009
I hear alot of stories like this where dude just gives people money he the realest dude I knowrapping

calvinjohnson

Banned
Joined Apr 22, 2009
she couldnt even say thanks
smfh
i would do so many different things for that chain
btw plies>>>> 98% of rappers out right now

Joined Aug 8, 2007
My opinion of him as a person literally just changed, he still can't rap though.

m16

Banned
Joined Apr 3, 2009
That's cool if it's really legit. He's still about as genuine as a mother-in-law's hug though.

Joined Aug 8, 2007
Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

she couldnt even say thanks
smfh
i would do so many different things for that chain
btw plies>>>> 98% of rappers out right now

I don't wear tight jeans like the white boy, but I do get wasted like the white boy

c

Joined May 16, 2009
Plies may be a good and generous person, but his hip hop career is laughable.

Joined Jun 5, 2008
i call publicity stunt he is tryna be a tupac persona. where he a thug but he also cares for the people. i guarantee you he knows the lil girl. did you everwonder how can they afford those seats that close ?????

Joined Jul 22, 2005
Originally Posted by PoloThadon

i call publicity stunt he is tryna be a tupac persona. where he a thug but he also cares for the people. i guarantee you he knows the lil girl. did you ever wonder how can they afford those seats that close ?????
who is they?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now