This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Self defense is one thing but those additional cracks at the end is what is going to get him in trouble. That street justice just doesn't work in a court of law.

It does with a jury from urban areas...
...and we can't see what the kids were doing on the ground - maybe they were still reaching for weapons.

That's a pretty hard case to sell unless they actually found weapons afterwards. Even if he claims that there were weapons and none were found, that video is going to be the key thing that will get him in trouble. It's not what you know but is what you can prove...right? I forget what movie quote thta is from. Haha.
Training Day 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Those two videos couldnt be any LESS related.

that dog got attacked by the deer unprovoked.

this chick CLEARLY had it coming to her.

- unprovoked my %!%....

- you DO NOT walk up on the young of wildlife PERIOD even with the best intentions. even we humans know that. you think that dog didnt know?

Actually it was the cat that was pawing at the fawn. The dog was just chilling about 100 feet away and the doe rushed it.

...and i bet he'll never get that close again 
roll.gif

STAAAAP!! STAAAP IT!!!    
roll.gif

GREENWICH VILLAGE —  A McDonald's cashier is caught on a horrific cell phone video using a metal rod to brutally beat two female customers who'd jumped the counter of his West 3rd Street restaurant early Thursday during a fight over their order.

The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.

Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. McIntosh is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex on $40,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction website.

The drama began about 12:30 a.m. Thursday when the two customers — Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, and her pal, Rachel Edwards, 24, of Brooklyn — entered the popular fast food spot, near Sixth Avenue, and began giving McIntosh a hard time, police sources said.

image240x180.jpg

[h4]The McDonald's on West 3rd Street, near Sixth Avenue (DNAinfo/Ben Fractenberg)[/h4]

In the video, Darbeau, 24, of Queens, is clearly heard cursing at McIntosh after the cashier told her he had to scan a $50 bill to make sure it was authentic before he would give them their food.

That's when all hell breaks loose.

An agitated Darbeau is seen slapping McIntosh across the face, prompting him to lunge forward and shove the two women.

Darbeau leaps onto the counter and clears the other side while Edwards retreats to the other end of the restaurant, according to the video.

Suddenly, McIntosh reappears on the video, brandishing a metal rod, which he slams onto Darbeau's head.

The video, which has audio, is peppered with patrons screaming and wailing in horror and the chilling sound of the metal rod repeatedly whipping through the air and hitting Darbeau and Edwards.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop! Oh my God!

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

one of my life rules...
NEVER trust a %+%$# wearing a fitted hat

laugh.gif
yeah according to that wshh vid im not to be trusted because i wear my hat to the front
laugh.gif
the vid was funny tho

eek.gif
eek.gif

The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.

Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. McIntosh is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex on $40,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction website.

see already did a bid for manslaughter that was nothing to fam but batting pratice

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

is it wrong that im ok with it?

TOO many people put up the front but have NO idea what to do if something really went down.

frankly, this will be a life lesson.

a rough one, but those are usually the ones that have a lasting impression.
If it didn't come sooner it woulda came later...

roll.gif
@ STOPPPP, STOPP!!!

smh dude had already killed someone and they have him working with customers at mcdonalds, this could all have been avoided if he was in the back flipping burgers

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

one of my life rules...
NEVER trust a %+%$# wearing a fitted hat

laugh.gif
yeah according to that wshh vid im not to be trusted because i wear my hat to the front
laugh.gif
the vid was funny tho
that bleeped out word is actually a shorter version of lesbian, which i guess is now censored lol

Originally Posted by MJair

GREENWICH VILLAGE —  A McDonald's cashier is caught on a horrific cell phone video using a metal rod to brutally beat two female customers who'd jumped the counter of his West 3rd Street restaurant early Thursday during a fight over their order.

The drama began about 12:30 a.m. Thursday when the two customers — Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, and her pal, Rachel Edwards, 24, of Brooklyn — entered the popular fast food spot, near Sixth Avenue, and began giving McIntosh a hard time, police sources said.

image240x180.jpg

.....aww man. now look. all because they got out of line, hit him first and tried to jump on him at his job behind the counter. sad man
30t6p3b.gif

In the video, Darbeau, 24, of Queens, is clearly heard cursing at McIntosh after the cashier told her he had to scan a $50 bill to make sure it was authentic before he would give them their food.

That's when all hell breaks loose.

An agitated Darbeau is seen slapping McIntosh across the face, prompting him to lunge forward and shove the two women.

Darbeau leaps onto the counter and clears the other side while Edwards retreats to the other end of the restaurant, according to the video.

Suddenly, McIntosh reappears on the video, brandishing a metal rod, which he slams onto Darbeau's head.

The video, which has audio, is peppered with patrons screaming and wailing in horror and the chilling sound of the metal rod repeatedly whipping through the air and hitting Darbeau and Edwards.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop! Oh my God!

Wow....they just picked on the wrong guy that day. Crazy enough, dude was just doing his job cause everyone has to check bills that are more then $20 now. Since he had priors, dude will most likely go back to prison.

I have never seen a McDonald's here in Cali keep their dining room open that late. Crazies come out at night.

Originally Posted by nightruans

smh dude had already killed someone and they have him working with customers at mcdonalds, this could all have been avoided if he was in the back flipping burgers

i agree with this
Originally Posted by thapointguy

I thought the customer in the cap was a dude.

this i thought it was a guy & a girl too but it was 2 females
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
fam could have punched those $%$%%@ & this wouldnt have happened but he snapped after gettin slapped & went pujols on them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eek.gif
eek.gif

see already did a bid for manslaughter that was nothing to fam but batting practice
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

image240x180.jpg

.....aww man. now look. all because they got out of line, hit him first and tried to jump on him at his job behind the counter. sad man
30t6p3b.gif

I feel sorry for him 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

image240x180.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

I feel sorry for him 
30t6p3b.gif

yea, if he knows he's going to go back to the pen for it, shouldve just murked em

in all honesty, if those 2 kids provoked him and then landed the first strike, and further jumped over the counter with intent to harm him; he should win his case with self-defense

Cashier should not be charged.  Don't jump over the counter at a mccdonalds and this would never happen

Back
Top Bottom