This is why you lock your room doors when throwing a house party

Originally Posted by The Infamous

i throw parties all the time int he summer and kick backs too
never had a problem...
gotta have people watchin though

btw i thought the thread was gonna have a pic of the aftermath or something
smh.gif

ninjahood wrote:
this, and if possible, stick da DJ whereva you don't want people going, keeps da foot traffic in there area to a MIN....

what do you know about throwin house parties though?
eyes.gif

thats all us Dominicans do is throw house parties...we'll have da 1/2 da hood in a APT...you think i don't know house parties cuz I don't throw em in my place? how foolish of you

to think that
laugh.gif
grin.gif

got my ps3 controllers stolen once. i put everything in my room except those. at least i got to upgrade to dualshock.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by sreggie101

smh. club > house party lol

indifferent.gif

no.
yes club> house party. Dudes that come to house party know there are no rules. No rules equals possible non sense. Considering how you cant be responsible 4 everyone's actions, I rather have a club be bothered with fights or drunk folks.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by sreggie101

smh. club > house party lol

indifferent.gif

no.
yes club> house party. Dudes that come to house party know there are no rules. No rules equals possible non sense. Considering how you cant be responsible 4 everyone's actions, I rather have a club be bothered with fights or drunk folks.
indifferent.gif

NO.

That's rule #1 for house parties...whether you know the people or not!

Hell..my boy even takes down the pictures off his walls before allowing a house party in his crib
laugh.gif
x
smh.gif
!%$%+% will steal ANYTHING.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by The Infamous

i throw parties all the time int he summer and kick backs too
never had a problem...
gotta have people watchin though

btw i thought the thread was gonna have a pic of the aftermath or something
smh.gif

ninjahood wrote:
this, and if possible, stick da DJ whereva you don't want people going, keeps da foot traffic in there area to a MIN....

what do you know about throwin house parties though?
eyes.gif
thats all us Dominicans do is throw house parties...we'll have da 1/2 da hood in a APT...you think i don't know house parties cuz I don't throw em in my place? how foolish of you

to think that
laugh.gif
grin.gif

You right you right, hallway start getting packed and there's always trouble.

ill take a decent house party over a club any day of the week.

i live in LA so most decent club spots will run you $20-30 and when you add whatever amount you spend on overpriced watered down drinks, it's just not worth it to spend that money to get frisked down by some meat head bouncer and deal with a club full of stuck up broads who are hyped off of whatever t pain or fab simp song the dj is playing and expect every dude in there to buy them drinks.

Back
Top Bottom