This is why you lock your room doors when throwing a house party

[h6]
ANYONE WHO PARTIED AT ______SAT. NIGHT- PLEASE HELP. my laptop and ipod where stolen right out of my room. i thought i knew everyone there but i guess not. if anyone saw ANYTHING like someone walk into my room, a shady lookin character, someone walk out with a laptop or even someone no one knew please let me know. i know it's a long shot but please help if you remember anything.
[/h6]
smh.gif
Crazy. Just got that from my boy's facebook. 

Originally Posted by kidposite

this is why you dont associate with goons
These ain't goons. Its college kids. They more than likely to steal your !*%+ than a goon.

This is why I don't HAVE house parties.
The thing is that this is the first time that's ever happened. They ALWAYS throw parties at their place. They got caught slipping this time.

You suppose to hide everything in the rooms... and lock doors and then block off the upstairs path... usually have someone there to regulate as well.. I'd be heated if that happened to me

when i lived with a buncha dudes we threw parties all the time. I took off the regular door knob and put a deadbolt on my door...problem solved

Originally Posted by philly5fan

You suppose to hide everything in the rooms... and lock doors and then block off the upstairs path... usually have someone there to regulate as well.. I'd be heated if that happened to me

This! Back in the day my friends used their couches to block the stairs and it was impossible to go up. The only thing in reach should be cups and bottles.

Back
Top Bottom