This Kanye new chick?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Her with Curly hair
eek.gif
pimp.gif

but she likes to date some feminine lookin dudes
Thats not a feminine lookin dude thats a stud, aka a chick who looks just like a dude

lol yea Hen Lin aint look close enough.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

She's still gorgeous, bald or not.
the bald chick is bad, only thing i would have trouble with is actually laying beside her and holding her and she got less hair than me iunno, icould might get used to it, no ayooo
nerd.gif

I seen the new girl @ the club during grammy weekend and @ the rehearsal for SLU.... she'll turn your head for sure, for some thats a good thing, forothers it may take longer or they don't get it, or they just trip....

but Alexis? man. She is an amazing girl. I've known Alexis since she was 18 years old. basically for 16 years of her life almost. when she first cameout here and before she even had a baby with Roman Phifer, I was dating one of her best friends and we always stayed in the same circle..... then she startedseeing ye' like 2002 before he really blew. but anyways, since it's old news, they had got bacc together recently after the break up, obviously theentire album heartbreak and 808's was about her.... but man. I don't know what to say anymore because all of Yeezy's homey's read NT andHypebeast forums.

just saying, Alexis has always been a solid and amazing woman. btw, so random, but Alexis's hair was very Zhane' $!# which for you youngsters is justa tad bit longer than Amber's buzz cut. it was like a # 5 or 6 with the adjustments on a clipper.

i'm done. lol

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I seen the new girl @ the club during grammy weekend and @ the rehearsal for SLU.... she'll turn your head for sure, for some thats a good thing, for others it may take longer or they don't get it, or they just trip....

but Alexis? man. She is an amazing girl. I've known Alexis since she was 18 years old. basically for 16 years of her life almost. when she first came out here and before she even had a baby with Roman Phifer, I was dating one of her best friends and we always stayed in the same circle..... then she started seeing ye' like 2002 before he really blew. but anyways, since it's old news, they had got bacc together recently after the break up, obviously the entire album heartbreak and 808's was about her.... but man. I don't know what to say anymore because all of Yeezy's homey's read NT and Hypebeast forums.

just saying, Alexis has always been a solid and amazing woman. btw, so random, but Alexis's hair was very Zhane' $!# which for you youngsters is just a tad bit longer than Amber's buzz cut. it was like a # 5 or 6 with the adjustments on a clipper.

i'm done. lol
MIA pregnant>>>this bald female
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Man, she does look somewhat good. But I just wouldn't be able to do it.

lol you wouldn't be able to do it but you were to ready to make your way to NY for Mrs Campbell?

smh.gif

She type bad.

She use to be gay, must be why shes attracted to Kanye, he can relate and can understand her feminine side.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

I seen the new girl @ the club during grammy weekend and @ the rehearsal for SLU.... she'll turn your head for sure, for some thats a good thing, for others it may take longer or they don't get it, or they just trip....

but Alexis? man. She is an amazing girl. I've known Alexis since she was 18 years old. basically for 16 years of her life almost. when she first came out here and before she even had a baby with Roman Phifer, I was dating one of her best friends and we always stayed in the same circle..... then she started seeing ye' like 2002 before he really blew. but anyways, since it's old news, they had got bacc together recently after the break up, obviously the entire album heartbreak and 808's was about her.... but man. I don't know what to say anymore because all of Yeezy's homey's read NT and Hypebeast forums.

just saying, Alexis has always been a solid and amazing woman. btw, so random, but Alexis's hair was very Zhane' $!# which for you youngsters is just a tad bit longer than Amber's buzz cut. it was like a # 5 or 6 with the adjustments on a clipper.

i'm done. lol
MIA pregnant>>>this bald female
alien.gif

dpj0g3.jpg

that chick needs some hair...

its like that episode of Friends, when Rachel told Ross' girl that she look better bald..haha

so random, but Alexis's hair was very Zhane' $!# which for you youngsters is just a tad bit longer than Amber's buzz cut. it was like a # 5 or 6 with the adjustments on a clipper.

i'm done. lol

238.jpg

HAAAY MISTUH DEE JAY.....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom