This Kanye new chick?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

5.jpg
21.jpg

nice body i guess
c69153ed46135c8c2e2cd05643369a4a08081a2.gif

Very nice.

Wasn't there already a post about her? Ye was at some club and she was turned around and Ye was looking like he was going to bust one on himself...?

if old girl had hair...i wouldnt look twice. cause she'd just be another bad chick...
but with the fade, it showcases her (to me) beautiful facial structure, sturdy chin and button nose.

She bad and all that, but I know it'll mess with me when I get head, and look at her from a certain angle. I'll be like baby at least wear this wig.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

if old girl had hair...i wouldnt look twice. cause she'd just be another bad chick...
but with the fade, it showcases her (to me) beautiful facial structure, sturdy chin and button nose.
i agree.

aren't the black women with super straight hair, and who wear wigs, bald? Like, itsn't Beyonce bald basically?

nice body. who even says he's going out with her? there are two pictures of him posing in a pic with her, that's it.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

aren't the black women with super straight hair, and who wear wigs, bald? Like, itsn't Beyonce bald basically?
oh yeah....her cut like tim duncans without her hair piece.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I seen the new girl @ the club during grammy weekend and @ the rehearsal for SLU.... she'll turn your head for sure, for some thats a good thing, for others it may take longer or they don't get it, or they just trip....

but Alexis? man. She is an amazing girl. I've known Alexis since she was 18 years old. basically for 16 years of her life almost. when she first came out here and before she even had a baby with Roman Phifer, I was dating one of her best friends and we always stayed in the same circle..... then she started seeing ye' like 2002 before he really blew. but anyways, since it's old news, they had got bacc together recently after the break up, obviously the entire album heartbreak and 808's was about her.... but man. I don't know what to say anymore because all of Yeezy's homey's read NT and Hypebeast forums.

just saying, Alexis has always been a solid and amazing woman. btw, so random, but Alexis's hair was very Zhane' $!# which for you youngsters is just a tad bit longer than Amber's buzz cut. it was like a # 5 or 6 with the adjustments on a clipper.

i'm done. lol
MIA pregnant>>>this bald female
alien.gif

dpj0g3.jpg

this had me dyin lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

she looks like any other chick with the long hair...short hair makes her stand out
YEP!

Shortie is Bad and she stand out. Her facial structure is perfect and pretty as hell
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
, and the body is
eek.gif

She's nice.
pimp.gif

The short hair really accentuates her beauty IMO.

Damn yeezy done got wit a stripper! I know shorty from when she was dancin at Sues rendevouz. She is definitely bad tho. Don't let the short hair fool youin person she's a pretty chick and the body is super tight everything sit up

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Damn yeezy done got wit a stripper! I know shorty from when she was dancin at Sues rendevouz. She is definitely bad tho. Don't let the short hair fool you in person she's a pretty chick and the body is super tight everything sit up

damn son word, when was this?
laugh.gif

you got a dance from her?

(google Sues Ny)

Back
Top Bottom