This Kid Just Died. What He Left Behind Is Wondtacular. "My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobiech"

tumblr_m0zfmrLBdj1qcohat.gif

Didn't even see that you posted this before I just did.

Really sad stuff, but also inspiring. I could never imagine having to stare death in the face day in and day out until the inevitable happens.

Last edited:
Didn't even see that you posted this before I just did.

Really sad stuff, but also inspiring. I could never imagine having to stare death in the face day in and day out until the inevitable happens.
I can't even imagine making the decision he made to bypass surgery and just live life to the fullest, knowing any day could be the day.

seeing his sister cry made me want to break down too.

Good watch, he seemed like a truly genuine person. It's great that he got to experience so many cool things before he passed away, esp the gtr :pimp: most importantly he seemed to have an awesome loving family.

He kinda looks like a young Matthew Mcannaghey or however you spell it.

a 7 y/o at the hospital i work at was just diagnosed with bone cancer in the ER, similar story had hip pain after running
such a terrible thing to have to experience. the ER doctor is taking some friends from the police station he used to work at the K-9 squad to visit her

I just saw the video of him at the dodgers game. Matt Kemp gave him most, if not all of his game used equipment. 
frown.gif

I legit cried watching this. So sad, but his charisma is so inspiring to keep on keeping on.

So sad, but he lived his life to the fullest which is more than what some who live to be 100 will ever do. RIP

the damn feels :frown:

This kids done more in the final months than I probably have my whole life.

Respect, and rest in paradise.

Last edited:
yo makes me wanna go out and ******g deck somebody.  dude like this, genuine ************, loving family has to die before he really gets to experience life he deserves and some ******** get to bomb places, shoot people up and act like general morons.  it's what makes me wanna forsake my religion.  **** just isn't right after awhile.

Back
Top Bottom