This man unnoticably will win the NL Cy Young

cain.jpg

7-1 2.27 ERA

Tim Lincecum + Matt Cain are only 24. IF and when we get bats goodnight NL

For now, it's Santana's award to lose, but it's not even the damn All Star Break.

pimp.gif
nonetheless. It's about damn time the Giants get him some runs.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

For now, it's Santana's award to lose, but it's not even the damn All Star Break.

pimp.gif
nonetheless. It's about damn time the Giants get him some runs.
This honestly was more of an appreciation post
laugh.gif
but thefact that this dude could FINALLY be coming around him and Timmy could be something special...

I knew this post was going to be about Cain
laugh.gif

Santana is in the lead right now for the Cy Young but Cain being brought into the discussion is
pimp.gif

-1 2.27 ERA

Tim Lincecum + Matt Cain are only 24. IF and when we get bats goodnight NL
The irony is that they will probably give up the less heralded, Matt Cain, up in a trade to get a big bat.

Matt Cain will be an All Star this year, have 17 wins, and finish in the top 3 in Cy Young voting

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

^Agreed. It boggles my mind when I hear his name in trade rumors.

QFT.

But on a sidenote, what would it take to get a guy like Chris Davis or Nelson Cruz?

The hell do you want Chris Davis for??
nerd.gif

I was coming in here to post a pic of Matty Cain... beat me to it. When Jesus Guzman learns how to catch a ball.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

^Agreed. It boggles my mind when I hear his name in trade rumors.

QFT.

But on a sidenote, what would it take to get a guy like Chris Davis or Nelson Cruz?

The hell do you want Chris Davis for??
nerd.gif

Power hitter? I realize he's batting 2 hairs under .200 but I think he'll turn it around, plus he's got a strong bat. I'm not saying tradeCain for him, just asking what it would take to get him.

He'll finish 12-15 with a 2.88 ERA like he does every year. That Giants offense will go back to giving Cain no support. It's a shame.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Johan Santana >>> Tim Lincecum + Matt Cain
I may hate the Giants, but this statement is wrong!

You put any of those 2 Giants' pitchers on a team with offense, and they'll pitch lights out.

Too bad the Giants won't make the postseason, Cain & Lincecum are the business though.

Just wait until Bumgarner gets the call. He had a rough outing last night, but the kid is an absolute stud.

It's too bad the Giants don't have even an average offense to go with this pitching.

Back
Top Bottom