This May Be My First Air Force 1 Low's Since '03. AF 1 "Dream Team"

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

LMAO.

THESE will be your first Forces since '03. No offense, but you have awful taste in AF1s, given the many dope pairs that have dropped in the past 9 years.
I pick and choose what i like. So is there a problem?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by MMG

LMAO.

THESE will be your first Forces since '03. No offense, but you have awful taste in AF1s, given the many dope pairs that have dropped in the past 9 years.

None at all. Do you and only you. But when you put your opinions out on NT, expect comments. All I'm saying is that these are awful.

These arent that bad to me. Would'nt cop an Air Force tho, and they should've used gum bottom sole imo.

i will be passing on these, if the whole upper was the weaved material then it would be a cop but im sick of the nasty leather they use

Originally Posted by anticop23

quality looks on point.

but AF1 hasn't been the trend for a while.

not about trends
solid white sole w/ nonmatching laces.... just a bad idea

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by MMG

LMAO.

yea there is a problem. youve got hideous taste and now i cant get back the 30 secs i spent lookin at this garbage

Everybody has their own little buttons and triggers when it comes to their personal taste in sneakers. Some people are suckers for straps, some are really into anything royal blue or with an Orlando colorway, some are more specific, like they're into Barkley's or they're into one specific Jordan. So if you're really into red, or you like solid white midsole/outsole AF1's or something, these would do it for you.

That said, the leather looks like !@#$. Easy pass.

came in here expecting to see something fresh with all that "first pair since 03" talk...shoe is ugly as @*##

Af1s never went out of style tho me personally its the only shoe I really check for since 2000 only dweebs follow trends and really all it take is tyga in a video wearin these and the era flips back to forces in 1 instance

I love AF1 but this shoe is terrible. All white sole, and laces don't match. The leather looks suspect like my throw away white on whites I buy. These are garbage. OP hasn't copped a pair of forces since 03 when there have been so many dope pairs. I don't get it. They're going to sell out cuz the rappers are going to wear em, and the beasts will follow. I guess to each their own but damn, this is just too much for me.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I Dont wear AF1s since all the rappers stopped wearing them
are you serious 
roll.gif
lllllloooooooolllllllllllllllll
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Throwing my two cents into the pot I can only say these are an absolute must have.
Who cares if the AF 1's are not the hip shoe at the moment. These will look and feel good on my big %@@%
feet and that's all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom