This might be one of the best looking Veyrons out there...

Pics

pimp.gif
minus the Gumball3000 stickers (of course).

Originally Posted by soltheman

The Veyron isn't a tuner.

The stickers don't belong.

indifferent.gif
The ignorance here is ridiculous. Most cars partake in Gumball race are filled with stickers...it helps paying the $40-150k registration fee.

Originally Posted by wj4

indifferent.gif
The ignorance here is ridiculous. Most cars partake in Gumball race are filled with stickers...it helps paying the $40-150k registration fee.
What do you mean ignorance? The topic is about how the car looks. Not what the stickers are for.
indifferent.gif

That definitely explains why the stickers are there, which makes me think more of the car owner, but the Veyron isn't a car you slap stickers on for thetuner look.

Originally Posted by wj4

soltheman wrote:

indifferent.gif
What do you mean ignorance? The topic is about how the car looks. Not what the stickers are for.
indifferent.gif

That definitely explains why the stickers are there, which makes me think more of the car owner, but the Veyron isn't a car you slap stickers on for the tuner look.

the stickers are there only for the event so its not like the owner put them there with the intention of making it a "tuner" he put them there assponsors for his registration fee

Originally Posted by JayHood23

So whats the winner of the Gumball race get?
Nothing. It's an endurance race. Depending on the course for that year, you may travel through out the world and drive around thecontinents. Or the race can just stay in one country. For rich guys who can afford to pay for the fee, extra money for tickets you might/will be getting,gas, etc. it's a blast to do. If I ever become a multi millionaire, I will partake in one.

Thank you FlyingEmu. Some kids just automatically assume that all graphic and decal on a car makes it straight out of Fast And Furious.

Back
Top Bottom