This Movie used to have me SHOOK when I was a jit...

The People Under the Stairs used to have me nervous as hell fallin asleep as a kid.. Older siblings forcin you to watch horror flicks FTL.

Movie is straight comedy nowadays though
laugh.gif

only things that really scared the #$%# out of me when I was you was It and Thriller

Candyman terrified me as a kid. I remember I was at my cousin's house and he was watching it and I just heard that deep voice and I was shook for like 3days
laugh.gif

lol I wanted to be just like that lil kid and find a lot of gold and coins and stuffiz likz zat.
I beat that lady wanted to gib candez out. and they were browherther ans sisiter libing in the same houze and sleepingz in the samez bed.
thats dizgusiting!
All the womenz in that movie is untractive

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

This scared me more than PPL Under The Stairs

291pdfr.jpg
eek.gif
Woah! this movie is nothing to joke about....The abduction
frown.gif

had me mad shook when they were experimenting with him.

I used to watch this when it was the afternoon movie/6pm movie on Saturdays while playing Duke Nukem on the PS1
pimp.gif

The movie that scared me, watching it with my older brother and cousin, was Tales from the Hood
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Theone with the slave voodoo dolls.

�Because of that movie, I wasn't able to watch the No Diggity video
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I used to watch this when it was the afternoon movie/6pm movie on Saturdays while playing Duke Nukem on the PS1
pimp.gif

The movie that scared me, watching it with my older brother and cousin, was Tales from the Hood
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. The one with the slave voodoo dolls.

�Because of that movie, I wasn't able to watch the No Diggity video
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
yea people under the stairs had me shook but i recently bought it n laughed all the way though it
laugh.gif
n yea his name is FOOL

- yall be scared of some weak movies man
smh.gif

- this movie below came out before i was born but when i did see it i would say it scared me but it definetly made me
eek.gif

Predator 2 actually kinda scared me along with fire in the sky. Predator scared me because of that one part where he cut of the jamaican dudes head and waswalking around with it by his dreads. Fire in the sky scared the crap outta me when the aliens strapped dude down to the table and put that needle in his eye.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Predator 2 actually kinda scared me along with fire in the sky. Predator scared me because of that one part where he cut of the jamaican dudes head and was walking around with it by his dreads. Fire in the sky scared the crap outta me when the aliens strapped dude down to the table and put that needle in his eye.
Peeped that on HBO last night, movie is pure comedy with Danny Glover talking to himself
laugh.gif

I Loved People Under The Stairs as a kid. Flick is hilarious too, that dude with that all leather outfit
roll.gif
, and Ving Rames with the kufi
roll.gif

IT had me shook so did Night of the living Dead when I was a kid. who am I kidding them zombie movies now days have me shook. Bastards all running jumpingcliming etc. Totally messes up my escape plans

Back
Top Bottom