This new Gibbs tho

Whoah thought this wasn't dropping for another week or so. You just made my night. 
pimp.gif

i'm listing to Freddie Soprano right now the last track off the album

just got this off amazon.com

worth the $9.00

i think hes one of the best rappers out right now
real strong album/download

Last edited:
I have every Gibbs release with the exception of this. How is it compared to his older ****?

*as "Stay Down" shuffles up in iTunes*

Anybody seen this album in stores? Been ****** with Gibbs for bout 4 years now and wanna cop the physical copy

I have every Gibbs release with the exception of this. How is it compared to his older ****?

I haven't listened to Str8 Killa, but I would say Cold Day > ESGN > BFK. But you could easily flip Cold Day & BFK.

Its better with a lot more energy

Anybody seen this album in stores? Been ****** with Gibbs for bout 4 years now and wanna cop the physical copy[/quote]

i would like a cd also but this is the way it seems to be going now with releases

Giving it a listen now... first couple of  track are 
pimp.gif

BFK is my s*** tho.. Bout it Bout it 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Giving it a listen now... first couple of  track are 
pimp.gif

BFK is my s*** tho.. Bout it Bout it 
sick.gif

pimp.gif
That intro was tough as nails, Great album.

This new one is alright. Sounds like too much of the same. His production is always tailor made for him though. 

Solid album, Gibbs definitely has that style of rap down to a science.

I can't front tho, I have to put on some easy listening songs after listening to a few Gibbs tracks. This new album is kind of depressing in the fact that this is reality music for a lot of people. Interesting to listen to but I'm not about that life.

This had no business being dropped in the middle of the summer. This is straight unadulterated winter solstice music. 

I like the direction he went with Baby Face Killah better. This has been getting steady spins but I'll still being playing BFK long after I'm done with this.

Last edited:
This is waaaay darker then BFK ..

I thinka alot people just started ******g with on the BFK mixtape ..

so this is a complete 180.

I **** with it tho.

Now that I've had another listen to it, I have to say BFK > ESGN > Cold Day. This really made me go back to listen to BFK again :lol: :pimp: Dope album though, pretty dark mood like already mentioned

Back
Top Bottom