This No Snitching trend is annoying me

About a month ago, I witnessed an accident between an 18-wheeler and a Honda Civic, the car ended up trapped upside under the back wheels of the car. I wasthe first one on the scene so I called the police to let them know what was going on and everything. They came and saved the two passengers and it was allgood. About a week later I get a subpoena to appear in court as a witness. So, I was telling some of my boys about it, and these fools start calling me asnitch because I called the cops about the accident and because I'm going to court as a witness.
mad.gif

When I think of snitching I think of people rolling over on they man to get some time shaved off and stuff like that. My situation is just me being a decentcitizen. What ya'll think?

You are doing the right thing. And your definition is right. If you do dirt with your boys, and then you roll on them. THAT is snitching.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Snitching is giving info to the cops in order to get something in return, a get outta jail card,shorter sentence, etc. When you report a crime and had nothing to do with it, it's cooperating[/color]

where is that camron interview where they ask him if what he would do if he was living next to a serial killer...

no "snitching" is getting taken too far.

I witnessed an accident between an 18-wheeler and a Honda Civic, the car ended up trapped upside(down?) under the back wheels of the car(truck?).
eek.gif
I hate that word snitch.
grin.gif

Your boys are simple.

Yeh the "no snitching" thing is getting stupid. A couple of months ago there was a drive-by shooting in the Liberty City area of Miami. Quite a fewpeople were shot and a few killed but no one came foward to the police with tips or descriptions to help them find the suspects.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I witnessed an accident between an 18-wheeler and a Honda Civic, the car ended up trapped upside(down?) under the back wheels of the car(truck?).
eek.gif
I hate that word snitch.
grin.gif

Your boys are simple.

Yea man, they really are. An to clarify, the car was flipped over under the truck because the truck kept on moving for a while and didn't stopuntil it's back wheels were sitting on top of the over turned car. It was a crazy accident, but thankfully both passengers were pulled out with not ascratch on them

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Snitching is giving info to the cops in order to get something in return, a get outta jail card, shorter sentence, etc. When you report a crime and had nothing to do with it, it's cooperating[/color]

QFE and your friends are idiots

reporting a car accident isnt snitchin imo
at the same time its not somethin i wouldve done

Back
Top Bottom