this "NT TIME TRAVEL"/YUKU BS has to stop

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yes im mad..

The cricket page and that magician page are the worst.

"our magicians are working on the problem" yeah right!

yea at first i was like w/e

now it just $%#$!!% pisses me off because its literally everytime i come on NT it happens...

agreed but we need to make an official thread for this problem because their are like 3 different threads.

What pisses me off the most is when I know I posted in a thread and it'll be like post 52 and when I leave the thread and look at the # of posts it'll say 40 with a whole page of posts missing and I gotta keep refreshing to get to see the posts or when it says there's 60 posts and I enter and it's only showing 50 or when the arrow indicating that there are new posts doesn't go away after you've viewed the new posts.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

What pisses me off the most is when I know I posted in a thread and it'll be like post 52 and when I leave the thread and look at the # of posts it'll say 40 with a whole page of posts missing and I gotta keep refreshing to get to see the posts or when it says there's 60 posts and I enter and it's only showing 50 or when the arrow indicating that there are new posts doesn't go away after you've viewed the new posts.

indifferent.gif
yeah, that's the most frustrating part for me. i browse a bunch of different forums and NT is the only one that has nonstop issues.

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by toast1985

Quotes before the post
smh.gif

no joke, i'll scroll back looking for the quoted post and its the one after the quote.
smh.gif

yea thats the worst thing...we need to switch over soon.

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom