THIS or THAT Vol. Sports Edition

RUN DMC. 8)
glasses.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Heck yeah.
pimp.gif

*edit* Wait, I just googled "Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good," and of course, RUN DMC came up all over the place. You didn't cheat did you?
laugh.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^^^^^^^^Consequence feat. Kanye West- The Good The Bad The Ugly

Rob someone at the wall of a homerun
or
Hit a 450 foot bomb
Early !!!

^ Nascar win, they look very happy-go-lucky after a win, doing backflips and climbing gates.

- Eliminating someone from the playoffs with a last day victory but not getting in yourself

OR

- Getting to the playoffs but being swept (or a loss in football) in the first round.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

^ A knee from Shaq; FORGET about a fastball straight to the elbow

#1- a career where you do AWESOME with numerous teams, winning multiple championships in multiple cities but you never do enough to get your number retired anywhere (but you're going to the Hall of Fame)

-OR-

#2- stay in one city the whole time, but you never even win one championship with them your whole career, but you're guaranteed to get your number retired (and go to the Hall of Fame)
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

darn it not in time.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Quote:
Vol. Sports Edition
:nerd:
nerd.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42

getting dunked on real, real, real bad..

or getting crossed over so bad that you fall down..

in front of a girl you like.
Team Philippines​
Imelda was the original shoe head.​

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

^ dunked on.... it would suck to have a reaction like Eric Snow... or Antonio Daniels... :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

^ Tight Game 4 win, because even though the game was tight, that's still a sweep, meaning y'all dominated :pimp:
pimp.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42

game 7 blowout win to win the championship..

NFL or NBA
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

nba

missing a wide open layup on a fast break

or airball a 3
Team Philippines​
Imelda was the original shoe head.​

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

missing a wide open layup

Walk off Homer or Game winning TD?
TEAM EAGLES
T.O. Go Sit Down​
MIAMI HEAT​
Party In the City Where The Heat Is On​

wide open layup

Blowout against a rival team

OR

Close game against a team who doesnt effect your division or conference
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Close game against a team who doesnt effect your division or conference

Breaking ankles or hitting a three in their face?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

threes in the face

Completely destroying a dude (#1 on Jacked up)

OR

Tip toe catch on the sidelines falling out of bounds on third down.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Jacked up.

Being a stud quarterback in the league or a stud running back/receiver.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

stud QB

Devin Hester returning kicks or Deion Sanders.
"to most...im somethin like adam jones..pacman i'll eat up your favorite ghost"

Devin Hester returning kicks

You play professionally in the sport of your choice...

Your wife screws all of your teammates word to Anna Benson

Or someone reveals you are gay word to John Amaechi
808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

My wife screwing teammates because I'll most likely be out there getting some too - word to jersey chasers.

Getting a ring as a role player and always being a platoon player

or

Having great statistics but never getting into the post season.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^ Having great statistics

Being greatly overpaid and never preforming when it means the most... meaning you'll never win a ring

or

Being underpaid but winning multiple rings
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Back
Top Bottom