"This page doesnt exist" my %+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *EDIT* so yea, it still isnt fixed...smh

mad.gif

It usually occurs when I try to edit a post.

Yuku only starts to act up in the evening, for me.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Sounds like our complaints are falling on deaf ears too.

Naaa...i just think that the post evaporated into yuku`s crap for soo long that when they clicked on the link.......it wasnt there anymore....But then reappeared a few hours later.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And what IS up with those tee shirt sales.....that was months ago?

Ya'll talking about throwing $5 on it? This takes a couple G's a month to run, start a fundraiser.....

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

They fooled everyone into thinking we were moving with the sale of the shirts...

The crazy !++% is that damned near all the shirts are sold out. So they cant even claim that they didnt meet their goals or somethin like that.

From Dirty's last response on this issue, it doesnt even seem like switching platforms is an option.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

They fooled everyone into thinking we were moving with the sale of the shirts...

The crazy !++% is that damned near all the shirts are sold out. So they cant even claim that they didnt meet their goals or somethin like that.

From Dirty's last response on this issue, it doesnt even seem like switching platforms is an option.

I'm all for donating to the charities but i think it's fair that we use some of the money to make the board itself better before we give it away. Shouldn't that more than cover the switch?

Its seriously gotten outta hand. God forbid you want post in a game day thread the day of
smh.gif
smh.gif

No doubt. You write a paragraph for a reply... click on the post button and your post disappears only to appear couple hours later.

Since NT is caking from all these advertisers and able to donate all this $$$ to all these international charities... why not take care of these problems first?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Friday home at night on NT

thats sad
laugh.gif

You never wanted to just stay home for a quiet evening on a friday?

I know i am tomorrow, and its the first week after spring break so its gonna be wild. im just not feeling it this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom