"This page doesnt exist" my %+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *EDIT* so yea, it still isnt fixed...smh

Let's do the damn thang' yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif

*Searches wallet for $5 bill*

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

They fooled everyone into thinking we were moving with the sale of the shirts...

The crazy !++% is that damned near all the shirts are sold out. So they cant even claim that they didnt meet their goals or somethin like that.

From Dirty's last response on this issue, it doesnt even seem like switching platforms is an option.

I'm all for donating to the charities but i think it's fair that we use some of the money to make the board itself better before we give it away. Shouldn't that more than cover the switch?
I came here to say the exact same thing. NT won't be generating much money to donate if we don't move soon. People will slowly stop coming resulting in less money for charities in the long run. Also, the shirts sold out because they took orders, and only ordered, for those orders.

They get like 10 G`s a month dont they?? Hell.....instead of donating id volunteer to click on 5 links a day.

This thread disappeared for awhile too.........I found the link in my profile and got the crickets crap again.

Can they even answer WHY this happens??

This is what Method Man told me about it:
We're evaluating that. It's more difficult and expensive than people would like to think and it would involve starting from scratch as it's not possible to import user accounts etc. We'll have Yuku perform some maintenance on the site within the next week or so to try and improve performance. Hopefully that will resolve most of the glitches people have been encountering in the short term as we work toward a longer term solution. We appreciate everyone's patience.

Peace.

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

We're evaluating that. It's more difficult and expensive than people would like to think and it would involve starting from scratch as it's not possible to import user accounts etc. We'll have Yuku perform some maintenance on the site within the next week or so to try and improve performance. Hopefully that will resolve most of the glitches people have been encountering in the short term as we work toward a longer term solution. We appreciate everyone's patience.

Peace.

He's right...

Running a server with half the traffic of NT would be a big undertaking.
ohwell.gif

THERE'S A NEW STICKY:

http://niketalk.com/topic/245575

In attempt to help resolve some of the unacceptable performance issues we've been experiencing over the past few weeks, NikeTalk will undergo scheduled maintenance beginning tonight at approximately 2 AM EST. 

Unfortunately, NikeTalk will be unavailable while this maintenance is performed.  Yuku's support forums will remain open, however, and you may refer the following thread for more information: http://support.yuku.com/topic/20386  If you have any questions about the downtime/maintenance, you can use that link to ask the Yuku staff even while our site is down. 

We appreciate your patience and you should know that we are all deeply disappointed by and dissatisfied with the site's recent instability and we're working on both short and long-term solutions to this issue. 

I know this will, sadly, leave a few of you scrambling to replace your current plans, so here are a few alternatives to occupy the 6-8 hours of darkness you might otherwise waste on NikeTalk:

• Read a book.  (Preferably one that does not involve zombies, werewolves, or vampires.  Yuku users and DC area basketball fans are especially advised to avoid anything dealing with wizards - that will only intensify your frustration.)
  • Sleep.  Yeah, yeah... "sleep is the cousin of death."  So what?  Conan O'Brien and Dennis Leary are cousins.  We forgive Conan.  Stephon Marbury and Sebastian Telfair are cousins (ok, bad example.)  Hey, even President Obama and George W. Bush are 10th cousins once removed.
  • Watch the entire 5th season of The Simpsons on DVD.  Develop a sense of humor that doesn't revolve around regurgitating the same 4 infantile Internet memes.  Please.
  • Exercise.  We see all those junk/fast food threads on here.  Most gyms are 24 hours these days and, besides, some of you act like you spend more time on the bench than Clarence Thomas.  Here's your chance to back it up. 
  • Simulate what you'd be missing by playing NikeTalk x Yuku: the Home Game.  Here's how it works:  1)  Try streaming a video from a 14 kbps dial-up connection.  Have a friend call you randomly to interrupt and cancel the download.  2) Write a 3 paragraph essay.  Set it on fire.  Repeat.  3) Go outside, complain about poor performance to the moon.  Wait patiently for response.  If you're unsatisfied, escalate the issue by waiting for moon's boss, sun.  Repeat. 
  • Visit another sneaker message board.  You'll appreciate us a lot more once we come back online.

Originally Posted by Underground54

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

Peace.
He's right...

Running a server with half the traffic of NT would be a big undertaking.
ohwell.gif

THERE'S A NEW STICKY:

http://niketalk.com/topic/245575

In attempt to help resolve some of the unacceptable performance issues we've been experiencing over the past few weeks, NikeTalk will undergo scheduled maintenance beginning tonight at approximately 2 AM EST. 

Unfortunately, NikeTalk will be unavailable while this maintenance is performed.  Yuku's support forums will remain open, however, and you may refer the following thread for more information: http://support.yuku.com/topic/20386  If you have any questions about the downtime/maintenance, you can use that link to ask the Yuku staff even while our site is down. 

We appreciate your patience and you should know that we are all deeply disappointed by and dissatisfied with the site's recent instability and we're working on both short and long-term solutions to this issue. 

I know this will, sadly, leave a few of you scrambling to replace your current plans, so here are a few alternatives to occupy the 6-8 hours of darkness you might otherwise waste on NikeTalk:

• Read a book.  (Preferably one that does not involve zombies, werewolves, or vampires.  Yuku users and DC area basketball fans are especially advised to avoid anything dealing with wizards - that will only intensify your frustration.)
  • Sleep.  Yeah, yeah... "sleep is the cousin of death."  So what?  Conan O'Brien and Dennis Leary are cousins.  We forgive Conan.  Stephon Marbury and Sebastian Telfair are cousins (ok, bad example.)  Hey, even President Obama and George W. Bush are 10th cousins once removed.
  • Watch the entire 5th season of The Simpsons on DVD.  Develop a sense of humor that doesn't revolve around regurgitating the same 4 infantile Internet memes.  Please.
  • Exercise.  We see all those junk/fast food threads on here.  Most gyms are 24 hours these days and, besides, some of you act like you spend more time on the bench than Clarence Thomas.  Here's your chance to back it up. 
  • Simulate what you'd be missing by playing NikeTalk x Yuku: the Home Game.  Here's how it works:  1)  Try streaming a video from a 14 kbps dial-up connection.  Have a friend call you randomly to interrupt and cancel the download.  2) Write a 3 paragraph essay.  Set it on fire.  Repeat.  3) Go outside, complain about poor performance to the moon.  Wait patiently for response.  If you're unsatisfied, escalate the issue by waiting for moon's boss, sun.  Repeat. 
  • Visit another sneaker message board.  You'll appreciate us a lot more once we come back online.

!

(Mystikal)WHOO +!$! !+!%!!!%!%!$ COT DAM!!!!!!!!!!!(Mystikal)

So wait..........NOW this brings up another question...........Where is the money from the tee shirts REALLY going now?????  AWWWWWWW SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im currently counting the amount of time it takes for that last post to show up........because it isnt there yet........what a sham!!!!!!!1

Back
Top Bottom