"This page doesnt exist" my %+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *EDIT* so yea, it still isnt fixed...smh

So i see a thread i posted in has a response.

I click on the last page and "Ooops.......This page doesnt exist......nothing but crickets here".

I go off of NT, go back into general and it still says he has the last post in the thread............So i go in, and go to quote his question........and i get........"Ooops.......This page doesnt exist......nothing but crickets here".

BUT ILL BE DAMNED!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE #%!% POSTED LIKE 3 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a franklin a year for a server for NT...........I swear there should be a yuku sign next to the definition of autism.

I got 5 on it.

Seriously its getting bad. Okay NT staff... you saw WE are what makes the community right? Not if it can't be run efficiently. Some of us spend all day at work or a Friday home at night on NT so it means a bunch to us. Some of us have spend years and years on this site... so it is very much apart of our lives. Let's all do something about it.

2w3ooq8.jpg

smh.gif

hate this %%@!

Yeah, i'm down. Just as long as we can keep our stuff private and actually make NT a secret. Too many trolls, don't want anything that happened with the scottie pippen and MTO to happen again.
smh.gif

the sales from the t-shirts were supposed to move us from yuku to something better, how come that hasnt happened???

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

the sales from the t-shirts were supposed to move us from yuku to something better, how come that hasnt happened???

smh.gif

someone want to explain this...

I already put $40 on it for the tshirts
laugh.gif
We def need a better server. Yuku is turrible

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Yeah, i'm down. Just as long as we can keep our stuff private and actually make NT a secret. Too many trolls, don't want anything that happened with the scottie pippen and MTO to happen again.
smh.gif

& This.

Im down too.. NT is slow most of the time now and all these "oops, that page doesn't exist" are annoying as hell.. We need to GTFOY ASAP

The worst part about this is being in S&T.... You're trying to talk about the game yet the last post is an hour, or so, ago
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom