This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

It had to be somewhere between 05-07 when I started a thread posting NYC teen club pics

m8mrdk.jpg

normalimg21540lc.jpg

normalimg21540lc.jpg

Damn that thread was classic. Sup my hats to big posted on here briefly.

Dude stays in the bx and knows a few NT heads

Damn that thread was classic. Sup my hats to big posted on here briefly.

Dude stays in the bx and knows a few NT heads

lol MAn I wish I could search back on NT from that summer I posted this stuff unfortunately the site that had all the pics is no more, I remember posting a ton of them on here and 360 waves

I think sup my hats to big was 06ish. Its so many pics and what not I wish I saved from back then. Maybe its nostalgia talkin since I was way younger but NT seemed much more edgy back then. It seems much more toned down and regulated these days.

I remember. This was when I used to go on with my older brothers account. 

I think sup my hats to big was 06ish. Its so many pics and what not I wish I saved from back then. Maybe its nostalgia talkin since I was way younger but NT seemed much more edgy back then. It seems much more toned down and regulated these days.

Roast threads would go on for pages, lol I remember my loafer pics went at least 4 pages and nobody got banned, yet I`m banned form like 4 threads right now. NT is def diff now its a mix of young kids trolling, sensitive lames, and I think the over all site is trying to keep a "cleaner" image. Heck I remember "The Other site" was ODDDDDDD reckless, but I guess you can say NT Twitter has replaced that.

Roast threads would go on for pages, lol I remember my loafer pics went at least 4 pages and nobody got banned, yet I`m banned form like 4 threads right now. NT is def diff now its a mix of young kids trolling, sensitive lames, and I think the over all site is trying to keep a "cleaner" image. Heck I remember "The Other site" was ODDDDDDD reckless, but I guess you can say NT Twitter has replaced that.

I need to get on NT Twitter. We had better trolls, a bunch of funny threads and what not. When dudes went out they went out with a bang word to that josh Howard guy. I remember by dude laxrolex and riverxbear (the I get buns guy) getting violated on the other site.

Its like NT is a no tolerance zone for the foolishness these days. I see their view but at the same time the foolishness on here is what provided so many memories on here.

I need to get on NT Twitter. We had better trolls, a bunch of funny threads and what not. When dudes went out they went out with a bang word to that josh Howard guy. I remember by dude laxrolex and riverxbear (the I get buns guy) getting violated on the other site.

Its like NT is a no tolerance zone for the foolishness these days. I see their view but at the same time the foolishness on here is what provided so many memories on here.

yea I think since there is no more member acceptance system they probably tightened to avoid NT general turning into how the BB.com MISC is. Like on old NT I literally don't think the Report button was ever used, and everyone was young so nobody cared about any of the racial or politics stuff that gets dude hemmed up nowadays because we simply weren't discussing that kind of stuff really.

i remember the sup my hats too big and thread but its not that old IMO

This all seems so recent.

I'm pretty sure that first pic was used in another reminiscing thread made not to long ago

This all seems so recent.

I'm pretty sure that first pic was used in another reminiscing thread made not to long ago

pics have been used over and over but the initially thread was totally unrelated to Hat Kid, If I remember correct there were a ton of PS in that Teen Club thread but that one stood the test of time.

I look OP's and DatZNasty's pics and think "
laugh.gif
these weren't too long ago" then I realized these were many years ago
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Brother and sister. Yes, blood brother and sister. Even funnier was trying to find it I searched "brother and sister dancing Dominican" thinking there would only be 1 result and it'd be easy. There was way more than 1

Back
Top Bottom