This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

This was by far the best story ever told on niketalk

Aight so listen up, gather round, yeah! So I was chilling with this girl at her place yesterday that I met at beginners yoga class; word to lulu lemon that I
was puttin work in. We smoked a little…, well actually a lot and I had to get outta there cause I had a flight to the T.O I had to catch. I was smoking like
St. Helens though and needed some food before a long flight that just serves water and those nasty rice crackers: Why people got to be allergic to peanuts,
step your immune system game up homies.

So She makes me a peanut butter sandwich, and says something like" this will be the best sandwich you will ever have!" I'm Like B please, any
food network watching mother… can make a peanut butter sandwich. Anyway I ate it (Multigrain Cobbs Bread with Chunky Skippy Peanut Butter for the beasts) and
it was good. Had these little leafy things in em and was little sour but I was to hungry and in a rush to care.

I get to the airport feeling a little funny. I check in and breeze through security. I get to my gate and chill for a sec like Phil just called a Time-Out from
the bench. They then call my row and I jump up like beast post on NT and walk down the tunnel feelin like Ray Lewis sweating and breathing hard n stuff. I Neon
Deion High step onto the plane and give the male flight attendant a fist pound; very questionable…. I look at my ticket and see my seat is 4E. I sit down
feeling like the serial killer than CAM was talking about with A.Copper on 60 minutes. Then I start trippin… I put on my Ray Bans on feeling like Ray Charles
"Yall Cant See ME"

Then the safety video starts, it is one of those in-seat TV's so it is right in-front of me. Then all the sudden the voice in the video starts talking to
me saying "Chris Boshs Neck, you are going to die if this plane takes off!!" I start flipping out slowly, blinking like McCain on Wednesday. Then the
engines roar and lights go off!!! I look out the window and lions are roaring "ROOOOOOAAARRR" as we take off.

At this point I am seeing more colors than Crayola and shapes than ya'll see in a high school girls P.E class. I then look to the right, BAM! Open seat, I
move my leg 13 inches to the right to compensate for this opening. I look to the left and there he is, Crash Bandicoot; my childhood hero! He informs me that
the person sitting 3 seats ahead of me is the evil Cortex. Turns out what the guy sitting to my left really said was " Sir can you stop staring at me like
that" , which I found out today when cops told me. Anyway I had to take action like Spielberg and had to get Cortex before he blows up the plane like the
chick in the safety video told me. I jump up armed with just a rolled up edition of EN Route magazine and smoke the dude in the face, I hit him with another
left then I feel a zap…..

Turns out I was tazered by an under cover cop. I was out for most the flight and woke up handcuffed to seat. They just let me out of jail today… I SMS texted
chick and asked what she did to me, turns out she put mushrooms and a little acid in my peanut butter sandwich. I think I am in a lot of trouble with the law,
I have to be in Court tomorrow I'll keep you updated, I will also call chick tomorrow.

Original thread :

http://niketalk.com/t/119723/warning-dont-get-messed-up-before-a-flight

LMAO.

I remember this fool printed out everything i said about him on the other site.
And showed his parents just to get me to stop dating his sister

I walk in the house to a "raymond i spoke to karmins parents, they showed me what you say on the internet to her brother."

roll.gif
Weren't y'all like next door neighbors but were beefin over DoohTalk? Muggin each other through the windows furiously typing on your laptops 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bruh I remember when Sais came down from NY to the DMV just so he could challenge ISN to a fight at Six Flags. :rofl:

NT was way better in those days, bruh. There's really no way around it. This **** used to be a real community.

Bruh I remember when Sais came down from NY to the DMV just so he could challenge ISN to a fight at Six Flags. :rofl:

NT was way better in those days, bruh. There's really no way around it. This **** used to be a real community.

Does anyone remember when Sais and i fought at the DXC in NYC?

And damnnnnn, knowledge, i aint kno they was beasting like that.
I missed nt while i was gone.

Does anyone remember when Sais and i fought at the DXC in NYC?

And damnnnnn, knowledge, i aint kno they was beasting like that.
I missed nt while i was gone.

Bruh, PLEASE regale us with the tale of you and Sais himself engaging in fisticuffs.

roll.gif

That fooooool MYTSHARP

He use to catch feelings on HT running around dressed like a 12th grader with a fadeaway hairline

laugh.gif
The SKDubbs video update. Her YouTube had the Bloods/Crips Dipset fight too. Still waiting on the next one. Her Twitter was posted and it wasn't really detective work. Still looking as good as ever.

These new cats think that what they see on here is roasting. Please. A lot of dudes that post now would have been made to cry if it was anything like how the other site used to be. Dudes on there were straight ruthless at times. BHS
pimp.gif

Whatever happened to Weekendgirl .... ****** used to say she looked like a ****** but I know some of ya'll ****** was extra thirsty in the background hahahaa
She is a ****** i saw her/him at the Festival in Canada. We were suppose to hook up. I use to blaze so hard in the forums, her name was Sarah or aka Bananna head

Ever since this thread she stop posting http://niketalk.com/t/237723/regarding-weekend-girl/60_60

What ever happened to  Corporate thugga?

Mayor and Kazzan going toe to toe lol

Last edited:
No she wasn't, she just used to roast dudes into oblivion so they took exception.
Yes he/she was especially he use to slip up in post and talk from a man side of view like this post here:

http://niketalk.com/t/267899/how-do-you-respond-to-the-i-have-a-boyfriend-line/60_60#post_8175263

The question was for man how do you respond to a girl saying she have a boyfriend?

Weekend girl posted: Say he is a lucky man and walk away , not trying to home wreck

Proof LMAO

This pic was post op lol bigger boobs. The face/jaw line/hands fingers  . she have some masculine features

lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom