This slap gives "bus driver uppercut" a run for it's money

Status
Not open for further replies.
she got up and acted like nothing happened. makes me sick that everyone is quick to record something and not help.

***** got what was coming to her imo

i see this all the time people flying off the handle because they think they're safe gotta let em kno it can happen dont put your hands on people if you cant bang flat out

this is why i always tell my girl dont get into a confrontation with a man if i'm not there let that **** ride cuz it can go south fast

Speech slurred and everything after that. :wow:

People always feelin themselves too much and act wreckless.
: lol

Yes! Whole demeanor slowed to a crawl. She was still hazy!

Is it wrong that I look at things like these and smile?

I don't condone punching yambs... Unless its deserved

:lol: the way nobody even looked shocked or helped tell u them folks prolly thought she deserved to get slapped like that. its kinda ****** up but thats wat happen when u keep botherin folks.

cot damn he slapped the drunk into that white girl, straight mushmouth after that.  i keep sayin and i'll KEEP sayin, i don't care: male, female, you put your hands on someone, you act wreckless you deserve to get got.  

Was every employee that worked there dead in spirit and mind? No one had a reaction, or statement about the situation at all. The chick with the camera sounds like she got wasted last night and is straight zombie mode at work..

I hate when humans interact like this, but it has to happen in a world full of ignorance and opposite thought patterns..

She was out of place though(as was he), chick needs to tone down that bravado a smidgen..

Horrible. Girls be quick to run their mouths and she touched him first so it's her bad. It didn't warrant physical violence to that degree though.

Dude sounded like Big Krit. She shouldve backed off. Never know what kinda day people are having so always be aware that consequences may happen

I'm sure the next person who has to meet her won't have nearly as much sass and attitude to put up with, now. We should be thanking that man for reestablishing social order and putting a rude, overly-entitled person in their rightful place.

is this at a walgreens? 
nerd.gif

something always happens at walgreen's when i go buy my 2 for 1 arizonas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom